Windows 10: Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

Discus and support Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkWazir_VN, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done

:)

DarkWazir_VN, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Vwake123 Win User

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you
      can not recover any of the window.
    Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

Vwake123, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 taskbar app icon not showing preview (Taskbar Hover preview)

Hello Daiyue,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

At this point, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local administrator user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Kindly keep us posted if it helps the Task bar hover preview work on the new user account. This would help us to ascertain if the issue is user account specific.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 8, 2021
  4. SubzeroSC Win User

Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

New to Preview for Developers program

Hi,

I am new to the Preview for Developers program and I have a few questions before I dig into it. They are probably general questions that have been asked thousands of times but I didn't find answers to them in the forums:

• I know if I participate and update to the latest preview version I cannot go back to stock but what happens when the official version for that exact preview is release. Will it override my current (preview) version and make my phone with the latest official
      version or will it stay to that preview version?
    • When I updated to a preview version will my apps continue to work as they are now. I mean will my purchases still be available, will making new pruchases register to my account etc.

Thanks for your answers.

SubzeroSC, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

1. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest - Similar Threads - Preview full news

2. News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interest: Why is it that every time I activate this feature, when the computer restarts it always goes back to Turn Off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest/06154855-d79c-439c-9095-37bdec33f15c
  3. News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interest: Why is it that every time I activate this feature, when the computer restarts it always goes back to Turn Off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest/06154855-d79c-439c-9095-37bdec33f15c
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  5. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  6. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  7. News and Interests on Taskbar

News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  8. news and interests not working

news and interests not working: hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97