Windows 10: Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar

Discus and support Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since you close questions without resolving them I am forced to repost my question, which has NEVER been resolved!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Casey Little1, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:37 PM.

1. Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar

Since you close questions without resolving them I am forced to repost my question, which has NEVER been resolved! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-notifications-from-unhiding-my-taskbar/d2f4e72c-8503-4e05-a2f4-79cf24dd0d87 As can be seen very clearly in my statement below, adjusting notification settings in Teams STILL DOES NOT FIX THIS ISSUE! Teams Version 24257.205.3165.2029Auto-hide function of the taskbar SHOULD be a useful tool to keep my apps and shortcuts nearby WHEN I NEED THEM. However, every time someone sends me a Teams chat, thetaskbar UN-HIDES and of c

:)

Casey Little1, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:37 PM

2. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

I need my taskbar to be hidden UNLESS I need it. How do I STOP notifications from unhiding it until I click on a notification (for example in teams or outlook)? I get hundreds of notifications a day. As it is now, it makes the autohide feature essentially unusable. And yes, I do know I can turn off notifications. I DON'T want to turn off notifications. I just don't want notifications to hold my taskbar hostage until I acknowledge them.

3. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

Auto-hide function of the taskbar SHOULD be a useful tool to keep my apps and shortcuts nearby WHEN I NEED THEM. However, every time someone sends me a Teams chat, thetaskbar UN-HIDES and of course covers up anything at the bottom of my screen. This would be bad enough if the taskbar would hide itself again after a second, BUT NO: I have to switch to the stupid teams app to get the task bar to hide itself again.

When I am working in 2 or 3 different RDP sessions, this stupid "feature" forces me to my main screen just to see some BS text from a co-worker: "Wow!" "Hi" and whatever else mess someone wants to send me gobbles up valuable productive time because they can't be ignored.

I have disabled app notifications in windows, yet STILL Teams unhides my taskbar. I have turned off all the notification settings in Teams and it STILL unhides my taskbar. This **** is driving me insane. I want it gone.

Casey Little1, Oct 18, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  4. Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar

Taskbar won't unhide when cursor is at the bottom on Maximized window

So the problem seems to be this and what fixed it for me unless I got a new message or alert from a message in teams or discord which left the taskbar open instead of hiding but it was on top of the other window. I had notifications that I had received showing as a number next to my time. Once I cleared the notifications, the unhide on top of other windows started working, so this is a Microsoft issue here. They need to fix where the Notifications that are being received into the menu by your time not make the functionality of unhiding the taskbar stop working if you have not read the notifications.

Thema:

Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar

1. Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar - Similar Threads - Prevent Teams Notifications

2. Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Teams Notifications from Unhiding my Taskbar: Since you close questions without resolving them I am forced to repost my question, which has NEVER been resolved! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-notifications-from-unhiding-my-taskbar/d2f4e72c-8503-4e05-a2f4-79cf24dd0d87 As can be seen very...
  3. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar: Auto-hide function of the taskbar SHOULD be a useful tool to keep my apps and shortcuts nearby WHEN I NEED THEM. However, every time someone sends me a Teams chat, thetaskbar UN-HIDES and of course covers up anything at the bottom of my screen. This would be bad enough if the...
  4. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar: Auto-hide function of the taskbar SHOULD be a useful tool to keep my apps and shortcuts nearby WHEN I NEED THEM. However, every time someone sends me a Teams chat, thetaskbar UN-HIDES and of course covers up anything at the bottom of my screen. This would be bad enough if the...
  5. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar: I need my taskbar to be hidden UNLESS I need it. How do I STOP notifications from unhiding it until I click on a notification for example in teams or outlook? I get hundreds of notifications a day. As it is now, it makes the autohide feature essentially unusable. And yes, I...
  7. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar: I need my taskbar to be hidden UNLESS I need it. How do I STOP notifications from unhiding it until I click on a notification for example in teams or outlook? I get hundreds of notifications a day. As it is now, it makes the autohide feature essentially unusable. And yes, I...
  8. Stop notifications from unhiding my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Taskbar will not unhide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...
  10. Taskbar will not unhide

Taskbar will not unhide: I like to keep my taskbar in the auto-hide mode but in the past few months, I have been facing an issue where the taskbar will not unhide when any application is open. When I am on my desktop and I drag my mouse to the bottom, the taskbar pops up as normal but if I do the...