Windows 10: Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK

Discus and support Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AsykanFarahat, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK

troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware is fine, even tried to restore to a point before it happened

:)

AsykanFarahat, Nov 5, 2022
  2. manofthem Win User

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Nov 5, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Nov 5, 2022
  4. NERO155 Win User

Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK

ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed (held)

Hey Derrick thanks for the suggestion.

Tried this today and the problem persists.

ALT key still gets automatically pressed and on screen keyboard shows both CTRL keys being held.

Yes I still have this problem using an external keyboard as well.

Nero.

NERO155, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK

1. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-the-OSK - Similar Threads - Pressing Space Key

2. Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed: Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed, I've tried everything but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-and-ctrl-keys-automatically-pressed/4b5d5128-d1cc-4aeb-8c71-cfe0e0d02731
  3. Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed: Alt and Ctrl keys automatically pressed, I've tried everything but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-and-ctrl-keys-automatically-pressed/4b5d5128-d1cc-4aeb-8c71-cfe0e0d02731
  4. Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK

Pressing-The-Space-Key-Shows-Alt-Key-Pressed-in-th e-OSK: troubleshoot didn't detect anything, sticky and filter keys are on and I even tried to toggle them on then off, reinstalled keyboard drivers, hardware is fine, even tried to restore to a point before it happened...
  5. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  6. keys not pressing

keys not pressing: when i hold down a key nearby keys will not press and make a beeping sound i find this feature annoying and useless how do i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-pressing/1e13ec30-3a02-4232-a76c-8fd0a9f3e46c
  7. keys not pressing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. cannot press alt key with a number

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot press alt key with a number: i cannot press my alt key following a number in any programs, this includes a game where i need to press an alt key with a number for keybinding purposes, anyone know why this is or potential fixes. submitted by /u/leo14770 [link] [comments]...
  9. Pressing the ALT key makes my computer press different keys on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing the ALT key makes my computer press different keys on the keyboard: When I press and/or hold down that alt key on my keyboard. My computer just does random stuff like turn on CAPS LOCK, muting discord using my keyboard shortcut, close apps, open apps. From what I see on the virtual keyboard keys just get randomly pushed every time I press...
  10. Showing key presses on screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Showing key presses on screen.: Hello! I was wondering how I can show my WASD keys and my mouse on-screen in real time. I have been trying for a while now, and I don't mean programs like Carnac, which show all key presses and type them out on-screen. I will try to find a video example for reference. Thanks...