Windows 10: precision function of touchpad isnt working.

Discus and support precision function of touchpad isnt working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can use my touch pad to move the mouse and click on things. I cant scroll, zoom, swipe to switch apps or anything else that function intails. 've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by katarina catapano, Aug 21, 2022.

1. precision function of touchpad isnt working.

I can use my touch pad to move the mouse and click on things. I cant scroll, zoom, swipe to switch apps or anything else that function intails. 've tried changing settings in BIOS I've tried uninstalling the driver then restarting the laptop. none of it has worked. So I'm at a loss.. what do I do to make the precision function work?

:)

katarina catapano, Aug 21, 2022

2. Precision touchpad not working.

After buying my pc, I installed a precision touchpad (the synaptic turnaround) and it was working correctly. Then, it stopped working, so I reset my pc, in which resulted in the absence of the precision touchpad. So I tried installing it again, and here's
    the issue. After restarting my pc, the settings says that my precision touchpad is enabled, and also had the modify touchpad gestures settings. However, no matter how I change the gestures, it will not actually change. My touchpad, would only stick to the
    default non-precision touchpad gestures.

Richard20065, Aug 21, 2022
  3. Precision touchpad not working

I have a lenovo laptop, and just installed windows on my laptop. After the installation I saw that the precision touchpad stopped working. I saw the drivers and it dais that I had generic Hid drivers for my touchpad in which I couldn't scroll and use gestures.
    The precision touchpad worked fine before the installation. I tried to install new drivers from lenovo website but then the touchpad stopped working altogether.

shashanksingh3, Aug 21, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

precision function of touchpad isnt working.

Precision Touchpad

Hi Aditya

No, if the touchpad does not support Precision functionality, that cannot be added, not even with a registry tweak . . .

DaveM121, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

precision function of touchpad isnt working.

1. precision function of touchpad isnt working. - Similar Threads - precision function touchpad

2. touchpad isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad isnt working: HiSo yesterday it was working perfectly fine, i remember i was scrolling using my touchpad last night. But today since around afternoon time i found out it wasnt working, only my mouse works. Ive tried taking the mouse usb out, and ive also tried deleting the touchpad driver...
  3. touchpad isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad isnt working: HiSo yesterday it was working perfectly fine, i remember i was scrolling using my touchpad last night. But today since around afternoon time i found out it wasnt working, only my mouse works. Ive tried taking the mouse usb out, and ive also tried deleting the touchpad driver...
  4. precision function of touchpad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    precision function of touchpad isnt working.: I can use my touch pad to move the mouse and click on things. I cant scroll, zoom, swipe to switch apps or anything else that function intails. 've tried changing settings in BIOS I've tried uninstalling the driver then restarting the laptop. none of it has worked. So I'm at...
  5. precision function of touchpad isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    precision function of touchpad isnt working.: I can use my touch pad to move the mouse and click on things. I cant scroll, zoom, swipe to switch apps or anything else that function intails. 've tried changing settings in BIOS I've tried uninstalling the driver then restarting the laptop. none of it has worked. So I'm at...
  6. precision touchpad stopped working

precision touchpad stopped working: I have an HP Envy-ah0xxx laptop. OS build number is 19041.630. Yesterday everything was fine, today the touchpad's scrolling and other precision functions stopped working. Its basic function is still there. I've tried uninstalling the driver and have done all the steps that...
  7. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad: Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/precision-touchpad/2c45619b-f952-41f0-8413-36292f432ba5
  8. MY TOUCHPAD ISNT WORKING

MY TOUCHPAD ISNT WORKING: DEAR SIR/MAM MY TOUCHPAD IS NOT WORKING . RECENTLY I HAVE UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 FROM WINDOWS 7. IN WINDOWS 7 MY TOUCHPAD IS WORKING PERFECTLY BUT WHEN I HAVE UPGRADED IT ITS NOT WORKING. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO ACTIVATE MY TOUCH PAD. I HAVE THE FOLLOWING LAPTOP DELL LAPTOP...
  9. Precision touchpad not working.

Precision touchpad not working.: After buying my pc, I installed a precision touchpad the synaptic turnaround and it was working correctly. Then, it stopped working, so I reset my pc, in which resulted in the absence of the precision touchpad. So I tried installing it again, and here's the issue. After...
  10. Precision touchpad not working

Precision touchpad not working: I have a lenovo laptop, and just installed windows on my laptop. After the installation I saw that the precision touchpad stopped working. I saw the drivers and it dais that I had generic Hid drivers for my touchpad in which I couldn't scroll and use gestures. The precision...