Windows 10: Powershell access is denied.

Discus and support Powershell access is denied. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuisMtzPL, Jul 16, 2024.

1. LuisMtzPL Win User

Powershell access is denied.

Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\3\PowerShellEngine. System error: Access is denied.If I run powershell -version 2.0, I do enter powershell. But I can't launch powershell from the Windows icon or typing powershell I get the described error.My goal is to make sure I have powershell 5.x, but I can't get beyond the Access is denied error.

:)

LuisMtzPL, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

Powershell access is denied.

1. Powershell access is denied. - Similar Threads - Powershell access denied

2. Powershell access is denied.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell access is denied.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\3\PowerShellEngine. System error: Access is denied.If I run powershell -version 2.0, I do enter...
  3. Powershell access is denied.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell access is denied.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro OS computer. When launching Powershell, I get Encountered a problem reading the registry. Cannot open registry key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\3\PowerShellEngine. System error: Access is denied.If I run powershell -version 2.0, I do enter...
  4. Access Denied In PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied In PowerShell: HelloI am New TO PowerShellI am Doing a script to disable some services in windowsI DID IT But NOT all of them Disabled Some OF them Won't Disable....This is the commend to understand me$Services = @ "ClipSVC" "wscsvc" foreach $Service in $Services { Stop-Service $Service...
  5. Access Denied In PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied In PowerShell: HelloI am New TO PowerShellI am Doing a script to disable some services in windowsI DID IT But NOT all of them Disabled Some OF them Won't Disable....This is the commend to understand me$Services = @ "ClipSVC" "wscsvc" foreach $Service in $Services { Stop-Service $Service...
  6. Access Denied In PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PowerShell Get-Appxpackage Access Denied, Not recognized or Not working

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Get-Appxpackage Access Denied, Not recognized or Not working: [ATTACH]Get-Appxpackage is a PowerShell command that can display a list of the app packages that are installed in a user profile. It includes all the applications that are installed from the Microsoft Store or third-party apps. When using the command, if you receive an error—...
  8. Access Denied when installing a driver from Powershell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access Denied when installing a driver from Powershell: Recently in my notebook that have been reinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language, when i want to connect to a network using wireless network, is seems to be disappear. i have downloaded the driver but it's not an exe file but it's a bat file. there's an instruction...
  9. Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied: Until a week or so ago I was able to go to the Argos website, but now I am refused with an Access Denied message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied/ca707c4d-a849-4099-8df1-dbd15ebbeb6d
  10. Access Denied while clearing Event Viewer error in Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    Access Denied while clearing Event Viewer error in Powershell: I am trying to cleat all the events in my event viewer as I had so many errors in the past 7 days. I opened powershell & ran as administrator & use this command wevtutil el | Foreach-Object {wevtutil cl “$_”} & I had some access denied errors. PS C:\Windows\system32>...