Windows 10: Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

Discus and support Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello allI am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using I know all the credentials I am using are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jade Wilson, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

Hello allI am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using I know all the credentials I am using are correct as the SFTP connection can be established perfectly with FileZilla.However, it will not work when using Power Automate Desktop??Is this a certificate issue?? How do I change it then??DetailsPower Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors :port: 990FTPS Implicit

:)

Jade Wilson, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Manny213 Win User

Task Automation

Hi

I need to automate a number of tasks:

1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.

2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to automate the task of getting data from their SFTP server to my local folder.

3. I need to automate the importing of data from task 1 and 2 into MS Access.

4. MS Access has a number of queries that need to run before I can get the data I need. Automate this.

All programs are Windows 10 programs.

I heard that Windows 11 will have this functionality via Power Automate. I don't have Windows 11. There is a per month fee but I do not want to pay a per month fee. I prefer to pay once and then I keep the program.

Can someone suggest a good quality and reasonably priced program that will automate the tasks I am looking at automating?

Thank you

Manny213, Sep 6, 2022
  3. zebal Win User
    zebal, Sep 6, 2022
  4. zebal Win User

Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

Help using Power Automate Desktop

This is supposed to be:
    C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\.IdentityService

Try to find into which location does Power Automate write it's program data, ex:
    C:\ProgramData
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Power Automate
    etc..

did you try suggestion from log?
    See if there is option for this or find cache location.

Seems to imply some log in information, try to log out of program, restart it and log in back.

Try to reproduce problem in another Windows account.

Other than that I don't know what else to suggest.

zebal, Sep 6, 2022
Thema:

Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

1. Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors - Similar Threads - Power Automate Desktop

2. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...
  3. Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem: Not able to login Power automate Desktop: System: Window 11, 64 bit. Downloaded from Microsoft app store and installed. After entering my ID error was displayed "...try later..." repeatedly. I work fine before one week. I have tried to discuss on chat help from Microsoft they tried but failed and suggested to post on...
  4. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  5. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  6. Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate Desktop Windows 11 - SFTP errors: Hello allI am trying to use Power Automate Desktop to connect to an FTP server using Windows 11 on a VM using I know all the credentials I am using are correct as the SFTP connection can be established perfectly with FileZilla.However, it will not work when using Power...
  7. Windows 11 - Power Automate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 - Power Automate: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gandalf196 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1xz50/windows_11_power_automate/
  8. Power automate desktop with Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power automate desktop with Windows Enterprise: My employer has Windows for Enterprise. Do I need any additional licenses to use power automate for desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-automate-desktop-with-windows-enterprise/ab312c09-3eb8-43c6-a49e-e56f4edc622d
  9. Help using Power Automate Desktop

Help using Power Automate Desktop: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867) I have an rtf file I wish to save to multiple locations. I have set up a new flow. Then I select Desktop recorder and start the recording. I am then able to save the rtf file. Now I need to go to a different location such as Desktop...
  10. Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pow...op-flows/setup This looks very promising. Should we have a new forum for "automation?" 175440