Windows 10: Possible Feature

Discus and support Possible Feature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm wondering if adding a new-feature that is kind of like "safe-mode" might help society.Basically I'm wondering how to boot the computer so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DrewNiebur, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Possible Feature

Hi guys, I'm wondering if adding a new-feature that is kind of like "safe-mode" might help society.Basically I'm wondering how to boot the computer so only the fans run.. kind of like a "cool-boot" or something.Anyway have a nice day, keep up the good work!

:)

DrewNiebur, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2022
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Possible Feature

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Possible Feature

1. Possible Feature - Similar Threads - Possible Feature

2. Is it possible to enable encryption and other essential features without a microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to enable encryption and other essential features without a microsoft...: Hi. I am attempting to encrypt the disk of a Windows 10 installation. It seems to want a microsoft account? The machine is air-gapped so it has no microsoft account as it has no network. Is it the case that Windows machines can no longer operate as stand-alone devices? This...
  3. Is it possible to enable encryption and other essential features without a microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to enable encryption and other essential features without a microsoft...: Hi. I am attempting to encrypt the disk of a Windows 10 installation. It seems to want a microsoft account? The machine is air-gapped so it has no microsoft account as it has no network. Is it the case that Windows machines can no longer operate as stand-alone devices? This...
  4. Is it possible to enable encryption and other essential features without a microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is is possible to skip an update Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is is possible to skip an update Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2: Windows 10 version 22H2 makes the wheel on my mouse stop working. I tried updating drivers through Device Manager, and all drivers are up to date. Rolling back this specific update makes the mouse wheel work again. There have been no further software changes.Is there a way to...
  6. Is is possible to skip an update Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2

Is is possible to skip an update Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2: Windows 10 version 22H2 makes the wheel on my mouse stop working. I tried updating drivers through Device Manager, and all drivers are up to date. Rolling back this specific update makes the mouse wheel work again. There have been no further software changes.Is there a way to...
  7. Is is possible to skip an update Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu: I am asking in reference tohttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pin-to-start/16a864cf-c282-440c-b773-bc2648d747b2I wish to remove the 'Pin to Start' only from the context menu of the Recycle Bin on the Desktop.In the below link...
  9. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu: I am asking in reference tohttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pin-to-start/16a864cf-c282-440c-b773-bc2648d747b2I wish to remove the 'Pin to Start' only from the context menu of the Recycle Bin on the Desktop.In the below link...
  10. Please help if possible to remove Pin to start feature only in Recycle bin context menu

in Windows 10 Customization