Windows 10: Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...

Discus and support Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures from this website with no avail. Please i need help because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hamis Rashid, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:12 AM.

1. Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...

Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures from this website with no avail. Please i need help because i cannot use my external hard drive or anything but the charger works.

:)

Hamis Rashid, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:12 AM

2. Start PXE over IPV4 Error on 11th gen machines

Hello,

We are unable to image a 11th Gen Intel processor machines like HP Elitebook 840 G8 and HP Zbook Studio 15 G8. They get into Network boot and hangs on "Start PXE over IPV4" screen and boots back.

Since they are 11th gen, they dont have default Legacy option in BIOS, only Secure boot and that too we have tried disabling and enabling but still the result is same. We have another location that user the same models and it works for them. Is there a network modifications that we need to do to bring this up? Because the settings wise they are all same in BIOS. But still it does not work.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Subash P

Subash Parthiban, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  3. When will 11th Gen Intel CPUs get 22h2 update?

Yes, because 11th Gen Intel CPU's are compatible with Windows 11.

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  4. Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...

Windows 8.1 on 11th gen?

Hi, i want to dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. When searching supported processors it dosent show 11th gen

Thema:

Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...

1. Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures... - Similar Threads - Ports elitebook 11th

2. Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures...: Ports do not work on my hp elitebook 11th gen with windows 11, i have tried all measures from this website with no avail. Please i need help because i cannot use my external hard drive or anything but the charger works....
  3. I have Window 11 installed on my HP Pavilion 11th Generation. I have issues relating with...

I have Window 11 installed on my HP Pavilion 11th Generation. I have issues relating with...: I have Window 11 installed on my HP Pavilion 11th Generation. I have issues relating with the use of snipping tool, Microsoft store is not working, it ends with the popup message "Couldn't download this app, We're taking you to the Microsoft store to complete your download....
  4. My HP elitebook's charging port light blinks white and red when I try to charge it.

My HP elitebook's charging port light blinks white and red when I try to charge it.: I updated my laptop two weeks ago. An HP elitebook 4th generation. While it was updating, I noticed although it was plugged in, it wasn't charging and keeps telling me to plug in my computer. I tried turning it off while it said do not turn off and restarting it again. But...
  5. Windows 8.1 on 11th gen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 on 11th gen?: Hi, i want to dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. When searching supported processors it dosent show 11th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-81-on-11th-gen/4cbd3cf3-4ac3-4ad6-8aa9-d803c01cdd01
  6. Windows 8.1 on 11th gen?

Windows 8.1 on 11th gen?: Hi, i want to dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. When searching supported processors it dosent show 11th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-81-on-11th-gen/4cbd3cf3-4ac3-4ad6-8aa9-d803c01cdd01
  7. Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!: Hello, everyone was talking about AMD and how there was issues with the cache on Windows 11 but no one seems to notice that the Flavored Core function for 11th gen desktop CPU is not working at all, even after the latest KB5006746 update! This needs to be fixed immediately as...
  8. Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!

Windows 11 and intel 11th gen CPU Flavored Core not working together!: Hello, everyone was talking about AMD and how there was issues with the cache on Windows 11 but no one seems to notice that the Flavored Core function for 11th gen desktop CPU is not working at all, even after the latest KB5006746 update! This needs to be fixed immediately as...
  9. HP pavilion with 11th Gen i7 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP pavilion with 11th Gen i7 BSOD: Hello I Just bought a new laptop HP Pavilion 15-dw3008ne with intel core i7 1165G7 CPU and Nvidia mx450 GPU. The problem is that I have Blue Screen Of Death with the error DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I tried to update all the drivers from HP support website, Nvidia website...
  10. Hp elitebook 8460p not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elitebook 8460p not working: Hello. I have a hp elitebook 8460p, secondhand rebuilt i5 processor. I bought it 1 year ago in October. The performance has amazing for about 9 months then it started to become slow, I reset windows and it's been perfectly fine since then. About 2 weeks ago, I loaded it up...