Windows 10: Poor performance on Windows 11

Discus and support Poor performance on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently clean booted to Windows 11 and now the games that I was used to getting 200+ fps, is now struggling to give me 10. I tried reinstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zomb1E, Mar 19, 2022.

1. zomb1E Win User

Poor performance on Windows 11

So I recently clean booted to Windows 11 and now the games that I was used to getting 200+ fps, is now struggling to give me 10. I tried reinstalling Windows 10/11, nVidia Drivers manually and still no help. Yes, when I went back to Windows 10, the issue still continues. Checked with task manager and for some reason, while I was gaming, the GPU Usage never went up 5%. The CPU usage was good though. I don't get any stutters or anything while I'm browsing, only while gaming.PC Spec:::Ryzen 36008 GB DDR4 3200 RAM1660 SUPER

:)

zomb1E, Mar 19, 2022
  2. hxshfx Win User

Poor performance but very low hardware usage

I've been searching for speed step configuration in BIOS but I didn't find it. I'll send pictures for every CPU-related configuration since I'm a bit scared of touching that sensitive config for my own :S

- - - Updated - - -

Poor performance on Windows 11 [​IMG]

hxshfx, Mar 19, 2022
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Mar 19, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Poor PC Performance

Well, we're going over the ground covered in your previous thread, and have reached about the same point.
    HDD Constantly Running at 100%

Would have been good to have been reminded of that...

Your performance is indeed poor.

In your previous thread I made suggestions as to threads you can look back on for ideas.

dalchina, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Poor performance on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Poor performance

2. What can cause poor relatively graphics performance in a computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can cause poor relatively graphics performance in a computer?: I have a laptop with a RTX 4090 gpu and have had low graphics performance in some games. Avatar I’ve had ~50fps sometimes dropping to 20 during cutscenes on max settings, 2560x1600p and have seen someone with the exact same laptop but a 4080 say they got 90fps on the same...
  3. What can cause poor relatively graphics performance in a computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can cause poor relatively graphics performance in a computer?: I have a laptop with a RTX 4090 gpu and have had low graphics performance in some games. Avatar I’ve had ~50fps sometimes dropping to 20 during cutscenes on max settings, 2560x1600p and have seen someone with the exact same laptop but a 4080 say they got 90fps on the same...
  4. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  5. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance when not playing video game: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when not playing games such as using browser ]microsoft...
  6. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  7. Windows 11 Home Poor Performance

Windows 11 Home Poor Performance: I just bought a new gaming laptop with windows 11 Home with decent specification details in below. After 8-9hour uses without any restart the desktop seems to be lagging heavily here and there almost unusable, especially when using browser such as microsoft edge or google...
  8. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  9. Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance

Dell G16 7630 Poor Performance: I’ve been having poor performance on my Dell G16 7630 when doing GPU heavy tasks or playing games. I’ve tried wiping the drive entirely and reinstalling windows, disabling laptop mode / the integrated sensor, changing bios settings, yet nothing has worked. Hardware tests show...
  10. potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly: potentially unwanted app found your device may perform poorly virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potentially-unwanted-app-found-your-device-may/d40a8f9a-e97f-4648-9a72-b47f3d1809cc