Windows 10: pokerstars upgrade blocked

Discus and support pokerstars upgrade blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pokerstars upgrade blocked. when I try to access pokerstars I receive a pop up saying to upgrade software. When I click on upgrade software it returns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janet bannister, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:07 PM.

1. pokerstars upgrade blocked

pokerstars upgrade blocked. when I try to access pokerstars I receive a pop up saying to upgrade software. When I click on upgrade software it returns me to saying upgrade software button. I unable to upgrade. Can someone help me with that? Thanks

:)

janet bannister, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:07 PM
  2. LCRT Win User

Pokerstars

have you asked pokerstars about it?

3. Pokerstars

Hi there. When will you guys and Pokerstars work together to bring the Pokerstars App to Windowsphone 8 and 8.1?

You realize that all MILLIONS of portable poker players buy Android or IOS because despite loving (I DO) Windows Phone there´s no way to play Pokesrtars on it.

I just imagine how much money on Smartphones, tablets and Phablets there is to be made.

Remenber me when the cash flows in... but please answer...

Cheers friends.

xD

ManuelPóvoa, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  4. pokerstars upgrade blocked

Pokerstars

Pokerstars- what do I need to do to automatically have my play money automatically come to me when I lose a certain amount? Any help would be appreciated!

JennyDearinger, Oct 24, 2024 at 7:10 PM
Thema:

pokerstars upgrade blocked

1. pokerstars upgrade blocked - Similar Threads - pokerstars upgrade blocked

2. pokerstars upgrade blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pokerstars upgrade blocked: pokerstars upgrade blocked. when I try to access pokerstars I receive a pop up saying to upgrade software. When I click on upgrade software it returns me to saying upgrade software button. I unable to upgrade. Can someone help me with that? Thanks...
  3. How do i down load pokerstars on my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i down load pokerstars on my new laptop?: How do i get pokerstars on my new laptop? it keeps giving me it is not an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-down-load-pokerstars-on-my-new-laptop/88fc8983-54f4-4a8b-bb4c-15dc574027d3
  4. how to upgrade to windows11 after blocking it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to upgrade to windows11 after blocking it: hi,I blocked my windows 10 upgrades to go 11 ,using this method:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is...
  5. how to upgrade to windows11 after blocking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade to windows11 after blocking it: hi,I blocked my windows 10 upgrades to go 11 ,using this method:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is...
  6. Block already scheduled feature upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Block already scheduled feature upgrade: I've been fighting a war with my windows 10 pro laptop preventing feature upgrades. Any new feature upgrade causes the cpu to throttle at 0.0001 pct usage effecrivley bricking it. I found the group policy setting "Select when preview builds and feature updates are received"...
  7. my computer crashes when using pokerstars app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer crashes when using pokerstars app: how do i download new video card/ graphics to help with game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-crashes-when-using-pokerstars-app/cf14cbb7-95af-44c0-b963-381c90276f09
  8. Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.

Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.: Where can I get a list of the Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block upgrades to Windows # 10,and that leaves a error message showing # 0xc1900107.None of the suggested methods to repair problems in order to receive and install November # 1909 upgrade will...
  9. Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades

Repeated fail upgrade to 1903 => block functional upgrades: Dear all, Since some months, I fail to update to W10 1903 from 1803. I tried the different methods from FIX: Windows 10 Update 1903 failed to install (Solved) - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos It fails with error 0xc1900101 It is a 12 years old Thinkpad R61, and...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Upgrade Block

Windows 10 1809 Upgrade Block: As we all know the October Update (Windows 10 1809) still hasn't rolled out to a majority of the PCs out there. Using a HP laptop and I'm guessing the reason I haven't had it is due to the Intel Display Driver Issues; that is until now. I manually checked for an update just...