Windows 10: Pointless feedback on Windows 11

Discus and support Pointless feedback on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft, after decades of use of MS operating systems I've been in this industry since MS-DOS 1 on IBMs you've finally forced me to leave camp MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick the Fox, May 28, 2024.

1. Pointless feedback on Windows 11

Microsoft, after decades of use of MS operating systems I've been in this industry since MS-DOS 1 on IBMs you've finally forced me to leave camp MS with Windows 11. Linux as much as I despise it at times here I come. Perhaps even Apple shudder.I don't even know where to start withe the latest Windows 11... you really do want to just take away all user choice and lock everything down to "Microsoft says you will do it this way", don't you?Well, let's start with the simplest: I've used a better taskbar than yours since Windows XP, which has been updated for everything up to and including Wi

:)

Rick the Fox, May 28, 2024
  2. UKdeejay Win User

Windows 10 'Feedback' a pointless exercise...

I'm sure I cannot be the only person who has come to the realisation that the invitation to provide feedback on Windows 10 & it's numerous (Cr)Apps is a totally pointless exercise, seemingly only provided to make the consumer
    think they are being listened to.

I have seen zero evidence that any of the 1,000,000s of feedback requests/suggestions have been considered, let alone implemented!!!

UKdeejay, May 28, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, May 28, 2024
  4. Pointless feedback on Windows 11

Windows feedback

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To open the feedback app follow the steps below:

• Open Start menu.
    • Type 'Feedback' and hit enter.
    • Follow the prompts and send the feedback.

If you are facing issues with Windows Updates, run the Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Open Start Menu.

• Type “Troubleshooting” and hit Enter.

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• Click on Windows Updates and follow the prompts.

Hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Sahil Bali, May 28, 2024
Thema:

Pointless feedback on Windows 11

1. Pointless feedback on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Pointless feedback

2. Pointless feedback on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pointless feedback on Windows 11: Microsoft, after decades of use of MS operating systems I've been in this industry since MS-DOS 1 on IBMs you've finally forced me to leave camp MS with Windows 11. Linux as much as I despise it at times here I come. Perhaps even Apple shudder.I don't even know where to start...
  3. Windows 11's new Settings homepage is half promotion half pointless

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's new Settings homepage is half promotion half pointless: Microsoft released a new Insider build to the Beta channel of the Windows 11 operating system. One of the new features of the release brings the new Settings homepage to testers. Microsoft unveiled the new Settings homepage earlier this year and it seems that it has not made...
  4. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates: I am a manager at a medium sized storage facility. On occasion, we have to evict some folks. So, it is very important that we are able to remotely login to our system on a PC, which runs an entire suite of security oriented applications. Over the last few months we have been...
  5. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates: I am a manager at a medium sized storage facility. On occasion, we have to evict some folks. So, it is very important that we are able to remotely login to our system on a PC, which runs an entire suite of security oriented applications. Over the last few months we have been...
  6. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 11 is completely pointless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is completely pointless: And if you ask why? then the answer is simple most people have old computers and it's not worth it because there are a lot of people who can't buy a new and modern computer start buying a new computer Then give people enough money for a new computer so everyone can afford it...
  8. Windows 11 is completely pointless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is completely pointless: And if you ask why? then the answer is simple most people have old computers and it's not worth it because there are a lot of people who can't buy a new and modern computer start buying a new computer Then give people enough money for a new computer so everyone can afford it...
  9. UAC pointless - ESC bypasses admin approvals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UAC pointless - ESC bypasses admin approvals: So.... - on my Windows 10 home desktop - I downloaded Firefox. - Started the installation. - Got prompted for admin's pin/password. - Pressed ESC. - I was returned back to installation - Firefox completed and launched successfully! The account I'm using is set to 'limited'...
  10. Kids mode / accounts seems pointless - am I doing something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kids mode / accounts seems pointless - am I doing something wrong?: I'm looking to get a slightly older Win 10 touchscreen device setup in my child's room (infant-school age). I've looked into the Microsoft accounts for kids etc and on the surface looks like a good option. After setting everything up, following all the guides etc. I am...