Windows 10: Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

Discus and support Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, this is my first post here and I come in desperation.To preface this, I am a software engineer that is not very well versed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZachBob, Nov 15, 2021.

1. ZachBob Win User

Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

Hello Microsoft Community, this is my first post here and I come in desperation.To preface this, I am a software engineer that is not very well versed in the cyber security realm. This is a personal computer, which I am building a startup on.I am using my custom built computer to develop some apps and I always leave it running on my home network to run development/test environments. Sometimes when I wake up and turn my monitors on, I noticed that I am at my lock screen, which should not happen.When this happens, the first thing that I notice when I log on is that all of my desktops are changed

:)

ZachBob, Nov 15, 2021

2. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Garmin 20 Cant add Garmin communicator Plugin to my Window 10 for Geocaching

Hi,

The issue might occur if the plugin is not compatible with the Operating System. I suggest you to install the plugin in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the plugin install and then check thefunctionality.

If issue persists I would suggest you to contact Garmin support and check for latest update:

Garmin | Deutschland | Support-Center

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Can you please confirm that you followed the original suggestion to cleanly remove and then reinstall Flash Player, as suggested in Reply #5?

If you have done that and have disabled hardware acceleration, then the next steps might be to try some of the suggestions here:

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

1. Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized - Similar Threads - Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has

2. Event 16, The IOMMU fault reporting has been initialized

in Windows 10 News
    Event 16, The IOMMU fault reporting has been initialized: [IMG]IOMMU or Input-Output Memory Management Unit, is a primary component in the Memory Management System of modern-day computing devices, responsible for handling memory management requests from hardware devices like Graphics cards, network interface cards, and storage...
  3. Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plugin RDSAppXPlugin has been successfully initialized: Hello Microsoft Community, this is my first post here and I come in desperation.To preface this, I am a software engineer that is not very well versed in the cyber security realm. This is a personal computer, which I am building a startup on.I am using my custom built...
  4. Initializing a hard drive taht has been formatted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initializing a hard drive taht has been formatted: I have a 3.5" hard drive that I have formatted using a Sata-USB adapter with power. It took about an hour and a half. When formatting was completed the PC showed this message. When I want to use this hard drive in another PC for extra storage how do I initialize it...
  5. Plugins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  6. Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Has there been a successful fix for the problem detailed below?: I read the following thread but didn't see anything that indicated a fix. Has a fix or workaround been established? I use Windows 10 Pro on HP Zbook 17 x64 intel i7-4700. I've done everything listed in the thread with no apparent effect. In fact, the system went into sleep...
  7. Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...

Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...: Moving the Windows Live Common Files and Program Files from the Program Files and Program x86 Files areas in Windows 7 to corresponding areas in Windows 10 appears to be insufficient in successfully porting Windows Live to Windows 10. The Windows Live Installer program says...
  8. KB4023057 has been successfully installed twice

KB4023057 has been successfully installed twice: I have a Lenovo PC with Win10 Home edition. OS version is 17134.619. My USB scanner works abnormal with lines on picture in this PC for about 6 month while it works well with Win7. Today I update Win10, it works. But I find KB4023057 has been installed twice and both are...
  9. plugins

plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  10. Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Adobe flash player plugin has crashed: I keep on geting this error while I try to watch like live webcam or flash video.Youtube works fine but when I try to load webpage like live webcam in firefox it crashes,then I click reload but keep on getting following message: Adobe flash player plugin has crashed What's...