Windows 10: Please tell me how to fix this issue

Discus and support Please tell me how to fix this issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neiko_752, Apr 16, 2023.

1. neiko_752 Win User

Please tell me how to fix this issue

When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to happen. I have even tried to reverting and upgrading to windows 10 and 11 and it still happens. Please help me MB: b450 tomahawkGPU: RX580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight Core ProcessorRAM: 16GBOS: WN 11 It does not come back on I have to restart it for it to fix

:)

neiko_752, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2023
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 16, 2023
  4. Please tell me how to fix this issue

Several Windows 10 issues on HP Envy M7. Please tell me you have something I can do to fix these issues.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

For shutdown issue, I suggest you to disable Turn on fast start up and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Under all Control Panel items select Power Option.
    • Click or tab on Choose what the Power button does
      in left panel
    • Uncheck Turn on fast start up and click on
      Save Changes.
    Check if this resolves the issue.

For Cortana, Start menu and taskbar issue, I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search and hit enter.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

Please tell me how to fix this issue

1. Please tell me how to fix this issue - Similar Threads - Please tell fix

2. please, tell me how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please, tell me how to fix it ?: today, when I am trying to open word app the screen shows "WINWORD.EXE - Aplication Error The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.Click OK to close the application"...
  3. please, tell me how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please, tell me how to fix it ?: today, when I am trying to open word app the screen shows "WINWORD.EXE - Aplication Error The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.Click OK to close the application"...
  4. please, tell me how to fix it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  6. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  7. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  9. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowsOf_TheirEyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld4ke7/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/