Windows 10: Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

Discus and support Please Microsoft, help me recover my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gg gggg, Feb 16, 2024.

1. gg gggg Win User

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info about all my acounts, dont have more info about that.My problem is, how in the world is possible for an hacker to change all my info on my account without any notification on my email about changes made on my account, i created an microsoft account with X email, and the hacker changed my email and every datail on my account

:)

gg gggg, Feb 16, 2024

2. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Recovery of Microsoft Account, Impossible?

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to login?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the steps on how to recover your Microsoft Account by clicking on this
    link.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 16, 2024
  4. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

How to Reset & Recover Microsoft Account

This Forum article walks you through the account password reset, account recovery process, and offers tips and tricks to help get you into your account as quickly as possible.

A Microsoft
    account (formerly knowns as Windows Live ID) is what you use to sign in to
    Microsoft services such as outlook.com (or Hotmail), Office, OneDrive, Skype, Xbox, Windows, and more. It makes your experiences on devices and services more personal and relevant
    to you.

Watch the Instructional Video on the step by step password reset & recovery

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account 04bdf669-13b1-4c11-8171-31ac39db2c5c.jpg

Password Reset

If you forgot the password you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive, and Xbox Live you might need to reset it. First, check to make sure that Caps Lock isn't on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you're
    sure you're using the right password but still can't sign in, you may need to reset your Microsoft Account password

To reset your password:

1. Go to the Reset your password page -
      https://aka.ms/MSAPWreset
    2. The short video provides step by step guide on how to reset your Microsoft Account Password
    3. To learn more on how you can protect your Microsoft Account, visit
      How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

Account Recovery

If resetting your Microsoft Account password does not work, you may still recover your account by answering the Recovery Form.
    The account recovery form is meant to be the last option to get you back into your account. the recovery form gives you a chance to prove that you own your account.

Fill out Recovery Form

1. Go to Recover your account
    2. Enter a working email address that we can use to contact you about your account recovery
    3. The short video provides step by step guide on how to recover your Microsoft Account through ACSR
    4. To lean more on Recovering Microsoft Account, please visit
      Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

Note:

The account recovery form works by asking questions about your account that only you could answer. Then, we review your answers and respond within 24 hours with either instructions to get back in to your account or a denial. Keep
    these tips in mind to help you succeed:

• Use a computer we’ll recognize. If possible, fill out the form on a computer that you’ve used to sign in to your account before.
    • Answer as many questions as possible. Not all the questions will apply to you, and that's ok. Don't worry if you don't have an answer. But it's better to guess and be close than to leave a question blank.
    • Give us a working email to contact you. We won't use this email address for spam, only to give you the results of your recovery request. You can even use a friend's account, or create a free temporary email.
    • If you have two-step verification turned on for your account, the recovery form won’t work. When you turn on two-step verification, we promise not to let anyone sign in without two forms of identification, no matter how much information
      they know about your account. Visit this page to learn more about two step verification

PaulSey..., Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

1. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft help

2. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  3. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me recover account: help me recover account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-recover-account/965adbf4-5f2c-4438-8c37-e70a7b9ccdbd
  4. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me recover account: help me recover account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-recover-account/965adbf4-5f2c-4438-8c37-e70a7b9ccdbd
  5. help me recover account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  7. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  8. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data: I changed my microsoft account on PC. I deleted it and was told that the data on the desktop would be deleted. That microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** lot of my important documents are on the desktop. I really want it back. Please help me....
  9. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data: I switched my microsoft account and accidentally lost data on the desktop. Is there any way to restore it? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-recover-microsoft-account-desktop/87081ec0-e64d-4b79-9f19-444b7053d18b
  10. Please Help me recover my computer

Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...