Windows 10: Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

Discus and support Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a computer in my office. For security reasons it has DISABLED the All USB ports and Internet. And it have not any CD drive. Now the officials... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Deepak Tiwari2, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

I have a computer in my office. For security reasons it has DISABLED the All USB ports and Internet. And it have not any CD drive. Now the officials have forgotten the Admin Password of the computer but they have remember the user account and user windows account's password. But question is how to reset the password of the admin account. Or how to install new window with bootable drive.

:)

Deepak Tiwari2, Jul 17, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 17, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

Cannot access my User Account on local machine but can access Admin account. Need help finding password but NOT reset it as it will delete saved data.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you reset the local account password it will not delete the Saved data.

I suggest you to back up the saved data and files from the admin account and try to reset the password and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to reset the password.

• Press Windows + R.

• Type netplwiz and press enter.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Reset Password.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

1. Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows - Similar Threads - Please help regarding

2. Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows: I have a windows 10 home pc in my office. For security reasons it has DISABLED the All USB ports and Internet. And it have not any CD drive. Now the officials have forgotten the Admin Password of the computer but they have remember the user account and user windows account's...
  3. Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help regarding resetting admin password or reinstall the windows: I have a windows 10 home pc in my office. For security reasons it has DISABLED the All USB ports and Internet. And it have not any CD drive. Now the officials have forgotten the Admin Password of the computer but they have remember the user account and user windows account's...
  4. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  5. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do: For Past 2 weeks I have been facing a technical problem regarding the windows update: Cumulative Windows 10 Version 22h2 x64 based systems.It's now even Temporarily paused but it's still not installing and is stuck at 20%. I thought of resetting my system with the option of...
  6. Reset Issue Please help regarding what to do

7. Help resetting a computer without admin password

Help resetting a computer without admin password: Hello. To not take up to much of your time, I will cut to the chase.I received a PC from my father a while back, but it was a used computer. And whoever owned it previously, didn't factory reset it. And my dad not being the most tech savvy guy around, didn't think to check....
  8. Help resetting a computer without admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help resetting a computer without admin password: Hello. To not take up to much of your time, I will cut to the chase.I received a PC from my father a while back, but it was a used computer. And whoever owned it previously, didn't factory reset it. And my dad not being the most tech savvy guy around, didn't think to check....
  9. Help resetting a computer without admin password

10. Please help me regarding resetting my PC

Please help me regarding resetting my PC: My desktop PC has pre-installed os as windows xp. After that I installed windows 7 genuine. With that product key, I upgraded it to windows 10 now. Now it is running windows 10 pro. But, now it is not working well. So I wish to reset my desktop PC. I wish to...