Windows 10: please help me to solve this problem

Discus and support please help me to solve this problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shanto kumar, Sep 25, 2023.

1. please help me to solve this problem

the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know

:)

shanto kumar, Sep 25, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 25, 2023
  3. lx07 Win User
    Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

4. JLJones Win User

please help me to solve this problem

Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:

1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Sep 25, 2023
Thema:

please help me to solve this problem

1. please help me to solve this problem - Similar Threads - please help solve

2. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  3. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  4. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  6. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  7. How to solve this problem please help me

8. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  9. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  10. How to solve this problem? please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve this problem? please help me: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: . at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller,...