Windows 10: Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

Discus and support Please help me to solve my booting screen problem! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i boot my windows pc, the boot screen appears as stretched. Flatten and looks very ugly. Other functions are performing well. How i will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MesbaKhan, Jan 31, 2024.

1. MesbaKhan Win User

Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

Whenever i boot my windows pc, the boot screen appears as stretched. Flatten and looks very ugly. Other functions are performing well. How i will be able to fix this?My Partition style is GPT format.

:)

MesbaKhan, Jan 31, 2024

2. Display and booting black screen problem

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to check if KM player is compatible for Windows 10. If not, try to uninstall the application from
    Programs and Features, download the latest version, re-install it in compatible mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on the program you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Follow the steps provided in the previous response to install the application in compatible mode.

NOTE: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party
    Software can be solved. Usage of Third Party Software are done at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 31, 2024
  3. Edwin Win User
    [SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

Please help me to solve my booting screen problem! 209412d1540173348t-solved-changing-wallpaper-boot-lock-logon-screens-001038.png

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Jan 31, 2024
  4. Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

Problem at boot up

Can you start with some logical step by step process, to pinpoint the exact problem, not by want and do not want.

If removing the OC solves the problem, the problem is there. Aging of every component, bad contact etc may play a role in there why the motherboard POST procedure hooks a stick in the wheels. Happened dozens of times.

Ferrum Master, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

1. Please help me to solve my booting screen problem! - Similar Threads - Please help solve

2. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  3. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve this problem: I get this error for my PC apdate : " here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701" I tried all the options people provideed in Youtube...
  4. Please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  6. How to solve this problem please help me

How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  7. Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!: Whenever i boot my windows pc, the boot screen appears as stretched. Flatten and looks very ugly. Other functions are performing well. How i will be able to fix this?My Partition style is GPT format....
  8. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  9. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  10. How to solve this problem? please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to solve this problem? please help me: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: . at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller,...