Windows 10: Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

Discus and support Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network, I must use ipv6, I refer to this article, but without success, the l2brigde driver is not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loolhi, Feb 24, 2023.

1. loolhi Win User

Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network, I must use ipv6, I refer to this article, but without success, the l2brigde driver is not even loaded, how do I load this driverl2brigde.sys, what services do I need to enable? https://learn.microsoft.com/zh-cn/virtualization/windowscontainers/container-networking/architecture

:)

loolhi, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Iason 9 5 Win User

"Could not reconnect all network drives" error after you deploy a policy that contains a mapped drive in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012

Hey everyone,

when my PC starts i get this message:

"Could not reconnect all network drives"

I have searched the microsoft support pages and i have found this one

"Could not reconnect all network drives" error after you deploy a policy that contains a mapped drive in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012

anyone knows how to encounter this?

Iason 9 5, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

1. Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server - Similar Threads - Please help deploy

2. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me … help me …. Please …: Boa noite,Antes de mais agradeço a possibilidade de poder vir a ser apoiado.Estou com sérias dificuldades em iniciar o windons. Quando chego à janela onde deveria colocar a palavra passe e prosseguir para o início de sessão, o computador não prossegue e regressa exatamente ao...
  3. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me … help me …. Please …: Boa noite,Antes de mais agradeço a possibilidade de poder vir a ser apoiado.Estou com sérias dificuldades em iniciar o windons. Quando chego à janela onde deveria colocar a palavra passe e prosseguir para o início de sessão, o computador não prossegue e regressa exatamente ao...
  4. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server: Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network, I must use ipv6, I refer to this article, but without success, the l2brigde driver is not even loaded, how do I load this driverl2brigde.sys, what services do I need to enable?...
  6. Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network on windows server: Please help me to deploy the L2bridge container network, I must use ipv6, I refer to this article, but without success, the l2brigde driver is not even loaded, how do I load this driverl2brigde.sys, what services do I need to enable?...
  7. Network problems please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network problems please help me: So recently I had multiple problems with my pc network,here its all I know: -i have 2 routers one getting netowork from the provider and the other one from the routermy pc is connected to the router connected to the other router -So sometimes almost every day my pc...
  8. Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server: I built a new WDS server and loaded boot images from the Windows 10 iso. When I try to boot to UEFI PXE I receive a PXE-E16 error code. I can see from the logs that the request is making it to the server. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? submitted by /u/mgman11...
  9. Appx Deployment Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appx Deployment Server: Hellow, I am looking into what Appx Deployment server is capable of after it gave me an error recently. Kindly inform me what is its function and why is it necessary to have it in your PC. I will be grateful if you can reply as soon as possible. Thank you. With Regards,...
  10. Please help me resolve this home network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me resolve this home network issue: I’ve spent weeks trying to solve this and it’s driving me insane. Please help if you can. I have a home network with 4 machines, all running Windows10. All installations are about 2 months old, and the problem only started after the recent Windows reinstall. The main...