Windows 10: please help me this is getting very annoying

Discus and support please help me this is getting very annoying in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daveyboih, Nov 18, 2022.

1. daveyboih Win User

please help me this is getting very annoying

i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih

:)

daveyboih, Nov 18, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 18, 2022
  4. please help me this is getting very annoying

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

please help me this is getting very annoying

1. please help me this is getting very annoying - Similar Threads - please help getting

2. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  3. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  4. Please help me there is very important thing to do in it

Please help me there is very important thing to do in it: I am stuck in windows update window it is showing don't turn off your computer it is very slow and stuck on 30% it happened when I open my laptop my laptop is Lenovo G50 with Intel core i3...
  5. please help me this is getting very annoying

please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  6. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  7. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  8. Please help me its annoying me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me its annoying me: I recently got a gaming pc th at runs windows 10, but as soon as I downloaded my games and whatever, they transferred to my laptop as well. Obviously my laptop can’t handle the files, and they are slowing down my laptop speed by a lot. Any help on how to stop sharing my...
  9. Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!

Please help me fix this annoying search bar problem!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrFutur3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0w5ox/please_help_me_fix_this_annoying_search_bar/
  10. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...