Windows 10: Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again

Discus and support Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I was going to play Valorant but I cannot open it. When I checked my Files, My Local Disk D disappeared again. Yesterday it just appeared while I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andy1516, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:03 AM.

1. Andy1516 Win User

Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again

So I was going to play Valorant but I cannot open it. When I checked my Files, My Local Disk D disappeared again. Yesterday it just appeared while I was playing Roblox. And now its gone. Please Help me

:)

2. Unable to open local disk D

Hello! My name is Mostafa, and I will try my best to assist you with this so that you find a satisfactory solution.

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Please follow the steps below:

Right-click on the Start button, select "Disk Management" from the menu, and see if your Local Disk D is listed there. If it is, make sure it has a drive letter assigned to it. If it doesn't, you can assign a drive letter by right-clicking on the drive and selecting "Change Drive Letter and Paths."

Open a Command Prompt as an administrator by right-clicking the Start button, selecting "Command Prompt (Admin)," and then typing the command chkdsk D: /f and pressing Enter. This will initiate a disk check on Local Disk D.

If you still have issues, please use 3rd party app to check your Drive health.

If the above steps do not help, reach out to me, and I will be happy to help and try my best to resolve your issue. Thank you.

Best,

Mostafa

Mostafa Sadeghi, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  3. Local Disk D has disappeared. Help!!

Hi..

I have no idea on what happened to my Local Disk D.. It has disappeared when I look at this PC when I open File Explorer

Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again fd1c93da-5366-4c84-af65-c8942af25f31?upload=true.jpg

When I go to the Disk Management it becomes likes this :

Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again 9bc437c5-46be-4b31-8f64-db9a398ed23c?upload=true.jpg

When I try to initialize it, an error pops up.

Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again 21ba2c2b-d835-45c0-8bc6-848aa5c8c202?upload=true.jpg

Please help. Even though there is no folders in the Local Disk D at the moment since this laptop is barely 2 weeks old anyway. I would like to use it to put some files in it in the future.

Idayu RezaJamaludin, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  4. Robert_II Win User

Local Disk D: Is Missing From File Explorer

I wanted to do a Stripe Volume with Local Disk (CPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) and Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) and in the process I was instructed to delete Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) and when the Stripe Volume feature was grayed out, I contacted Microsoft Support and gave the support agent access to my screen and the support agent formatted the drive. I saw the warning that I would loose data if I formatted the Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) but the support agent clicked format so I lost all of Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :).

I've tried chkdsk and disk manager and now Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) doesn't show up in Disk Manager.

CHKDSK will not scan Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :)

CHKDSK will list Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) witch is Drive 1 and my Local Disk (CPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) is Drive 0

I have 2 different 3rd party Disk Repair software but neither one can recognize Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :)

I have DiskGenius and ccleaner RECUVA Professional

In the File Explorer View Options I selected Show Hidden Devices but Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) is hidden still

I'm running Windows 10 Professional

My main issue is that I did not backup Local Disk (DPlease Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again :) before I tried to Stripe Volume both HDDs

Thema:

1. Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again - Similar Threads - Please Help Local

2. Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again: So I was going to play Valorant but I cannot open it. When I checked my Files, My Local Disk D disappeared again. Yesterday it just appeared while I was playing Roblox. And now its gone. Please Help me...
  3. Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help me My Local Disk D disappeared again: So I was going to play Valorant but I cannot open it. When I checked my Files, My Local Disk D disappeared again. Yesterday it just appeared while I was playing Roblox. And now its gone. Please Help me...
  4. My D drive Keeps Disappearing Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive Keeps Disappearing Please Help: Hello My drives become blank and D drive renames into "New Volume" every time it says "not responding" see image below.https://ibb.co/ngwX5f8After not responding the D drive completely disappears and I cannot access my files inside.My OS is installed in a separate SSD and the...
  5. My D drive Keeps Disappearing Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive Keeps Disappearing Please Help: Hello My drives become blank and D drive renames into "New Volume" every time it says "not responding" see image below.https://ibb.co/ngwX5f8After not responding the D drive completely disappears and I cannot access my files inside.My OS is installed in a separate SSD and the...
  6. My D Drive has disappeared - please help me recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D Drive has disappeared - please help me recover it: My D Drive has suddenly disappeared. I have tried rescanning the disks and that has not worked. My latest update is: 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5019961Please send advice...
  7. My D Drive has disappeared - please help me recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D Drive has disappeared - please help me recover it: My D Drive has suddenly disappeared. I have tried rescanning the disks and that has not worked. My latest update is: 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5019961Please send advice...
  8. My D Drive completely disappeared please help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My D Drive completely disappeared please help!!!: I restarted my pc and went I came back to launch a game, is said that the file couldn’t be found and i go to look at my files and my D drive is completely gone. Please help me get it back. submitted by /u/Thicx- [link] [comments]...
  9. local disk d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  10. Disk 100... again. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100... again. Please help me: I had this problem before after an update. Microsoft support remote accessed and refreshed the system on my dads laptop with a .iso file. My laptop never got the reflash, but a new update fixed it. Now I called customer service and cant talk to someone without paying. This...