Windows 10: please help me fix my computer

Discus and support please help me fix my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WOOKIERADIO, Aug 5, 2023.

1. please help me fix my computer

i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue screen of death and then got the auto repair page loop and in the process of fixing that i ended up factory resetting my pc by accident and now i having the problem i am having now even though just yesterday i was able to search the Internet just perfectly fine using Google Chrome. is there any way to fix this problem or am i

:)

WOOKIERADIO, Aug 5, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 5, 2023
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 5, 2023
  4. please help me fix my computer

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

please help me fix my computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 5, 2023
Thema:

please help me fix my computer

1. please help me fix my computer - Similar Threads - please help fix

2. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  3. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  4. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  5. Please help me fix this

Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  6. please help me fix my computer

please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  7. Please help me fix my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me fix my windows: A couple months back I had a guy build me a pc. I love it, it is very great but he got me a cracked version of windows which I do not remember talking to him about. Recently I got a notification saying my windows is about to expire, and when I asked him about it I learned it...
  8. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  9. please help me fix my fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix my fortnite: Split from this thread. please fix my fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-fix-my-fortnite/2a695df0-3c01-4b16-af5c-baa38ba7bb71
  10. Help me fix this please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/