Windows 10: Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.

Discus and support Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have downloaded the install media to a usb, went through that process. Booted up from usb, got to the driver part. Error, We couldn't create a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John D7, Oct 26, 2024 at 2:52 AM.

1. John D7 Win User

Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.

I have downloaded the install media to a usb, went through that process. Booted up from usb, got to the driver part. Error, We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. I have deleted the existing ones and went through the process of creating volumes, creating partitions, formating the volumes and partitions, formating the disks, I went through trial and error of almost every suggestion i can find. Please help i'm clearly struggiling.What I think I need to do.Set up volume for USB DriveDownload install media for windows 10put the file into the USBrun itcreate usb boot file for

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 26, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Partition SSD during windows 10 install

I'm assembling a new PC and running a fresh windows 10 install. I'd like to know how to partition the ssd into 2 separate partitions during the windows install (I'm using a bootable usb drive to install Windows).

I want to know if I need to input specific settings for those partitions or if it's all automatic?

I need one partition for Windows on and another for my documents. The ssd has 960gb size.

So I'm guessing it has about 60gb over-provisionning. I could leave out a bit more, but it probably doesn't matter that much

Thema:

1. Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what. - Similar Threads - Please HELP Installing

2. Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.: I have downloaded the install media to a usb, went through that process. Booted up from usb, got to the driver part. Error, We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. I have deleted the existing ones and went through the process of creating volumes,...
  3. Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please HELP! Installing windows 10 into SSD not working no matter what.: I have downloaded the install media to a usb, went through that process. Booted up from usb, got to the driver part. Error, We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. I have deleted the existing ones and went through the process of creating volumes,...
  4. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.: Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, I cannot get it to work.This is what I've done:I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from Media Creation...
  5. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.: Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, I cannot get it to work.This is what I've done:I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from Media Creation...
  6. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows won't install no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  8. Windows won't install no matter what

Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  9. *HELP* Unable to boot from SSD no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    *HELP* Unable to boot from SSD no matter what I try: I have recently purchased my new desktop and I have ported over my existing SSD from my previous desktop. The boot priority in bios is as such: Boot Option #1: Windows Boot Manager (AS Velocity G4 1TB) Boot Option #2: P1: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB - This is my existing SSD...
  10. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help: Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer repair dude said he removed KEY from Account and installed into my NEW but yet still old Computer. Said since I was so poor it...