Windows 10: Please help i have no wifi

Discus and support Please help i have no wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kemal Atlı, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Please help i have no wifi

Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help

:)

Kemal Atlı, Apr 11, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 11, 2024
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Computer that has VPN software installed can't detect wireless network after upgrading to Windows 10 - Microsoft Support

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 11, 2024
  4. Please help i have no wifi

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

Please help i have no wifi

1. Please help i have no wifi - Similar Threads - Please help wifi

2. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help i have no wifi: Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help...
  3. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help i have no wifi: Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help...
  4. Wifi issue, help please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi issue, help please.: So, it's been like a week and my wifi is considerably fast. 40 MBPs. In my home, there is 2 laptop, 1 PS4, about 4 phones. This issue started like about a week ago. Before it happened, everything is all fine. When I connect to this specific laptop, let's say it's laptop A,...
  5. Wifi not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working, please help: I dont know what happened but I cant turn on my Wifi anymore, my wifi icon just disappeared. I have tried enabling it through the taskbar settings but still I cant see the wifi icon and also one more thing, if I somehow get to the wifi window , there is only Airplane Mode...
  6. I am having wifi issues please help.

I am having wifi issues please help.: So I recently bought an Acer N50-610 Gaming PC with Windows 10 on it and at first it connected to the wifi just fine but for some reason now it is having issues. It connects but says "No internet". Normally this is a problem with the router itself but all my other devices are...
  7. wifi please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi please help: ok how do I stop others from using my wifi ? I know who it is and at this point I am shutting off wifi everytime I'm not on the computer because they have it set to connect automatic wifi It is making my computer draaggggggg.. ty so much if you have an easy fix. :...
  8. No Wifi, please help

No Wifi, please help: So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another laptop to download and put onto this one are instantly rejected as invalid. The laptop cannot even detect wireless networks...
  9. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....
  10. I have no WiFi or Ethernet to speak of because of Updates or driver issues?! Please help if...

I have no WiFi or Ethernet to speak of because of Updates or driver issues?! Please help if...: Hello, I have a standard HP laptop. Nothing fancy. I'm not a gamer or even do Netflix and the like. My WiFi as well as Ethernet does not really work much and hasn't in quite a while. I've read that Windows 10 updates could very well cause this. If that is true, does anyone...