Windows 10: please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

Discus and support please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I turn on my laptop, windows automatically decides to download a update and which for some reason takes 600 mb/s disk usage to update thats never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bruholox, Oct 15, 2024.

1. bruholox Win User

please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

I turn on my laptop, windows automatically decides to download a update and which for some reason takes 600 mb/s disk usage to update thats never happened before then when its installed i restart and wait for it to update, it finishes and then instantly goes we couldnt complete the update and restarts and then goes back to doing the same thing, and i cant turn off windows update neither can i reset my pc while its doing that and neitjer do i wanna reset my pc, pls fix yo shi before rolling out updates bro, im acc done w doing your job every month because the windows developers cant do their

:)

bruholox, Oct 15, 2024
  2. perk322 Win User

For the love of God!!!!

SORRY.... didn't mean for the love of God to come back up there.

perk322, Oct 15, 2024
  3. For the love of God!!!!

when you do the install and it give you the choice to let them do the setting or customize i did customize and well i read things slowly as i ended up turning off everything one by one then in the privacy setting of windows 10 itself I pretty much turned everything off as well. I put some link to some site you may want to check out. some of it is probably the same reducny but its worth looking at if you want that stuff. even if you think cortana is cool i turned it off. how do you think it learns about you its saves and sends everything use search for to a server back at Microsoft no thanks. google already does that enough and i have a fake made up google account and i have so much ad and tracking blocking on my firefox.
    Check These 5 Settings After Installing Windows 10
    Done With Windows 10 Upgrade? Here Are Things You Shoud Do Next : T-Lounge : Tech Times
    The Windows 10 privacy settings you need to change right now | TechRadar
    How to Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Downloading Updates
    Windows 10 violates your privacy by default, here's how you can protect yourself - TechRepublic
    Windows 10 Privacy: Step by step | ZDNet

darkschneider94, Oct 15, 2024
  4. please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 15, 2024
Thema:

please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

1. please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out. - Similar Threads - please love God

2. please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.: I turn on my laptop, windows automatically decides to download a update and which for some reason takes 600 mb/s disk usage to update thats never happened before then when its installed i restart and wait for it to update, it finishes and then instantly goes we couldnt...
  3. please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please for the love of God please, test ur windows updates before rolling them out.: I turn on my laptop, windows automatically decides to download a update and which for some reason takes 600 mb/s disk usage to update thats never happened before then when its installed i restart and wait for it to update, it finishes and then instantly goes we couldnt...
  4. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  5. Please roll out a fix in updates

Please roll out a fix in updates: Hello Microsoft,I am posting this because of who I work for.In December 2021, an update was rolled out when the issue was first rolled out. My computer started to slow down. Keep in mind, my computers are not old. All of the computers in my home started to slow down. My main...
  6. Please roll out a fix in updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please roll out a fix in updates: Hello Microsoft,I am posting this because of who I work for.In December 2021, an update was rolled out when the issue was first rolled out. My computer started to slow down. Keep in mind, my computers are not old. All of the computers in my home started to slow down. My main...
  7. Please roll out a fix in updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  9. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?: Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3) When trying to run windows update. No matter what I try,...
  10. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us: Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes...