Windows 10: plase help if iou know

Discus and support plase help if iou know in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi everybody, I have created new disk, then deleted, but when i check c drive, there was 3 gegebites usen,I remember when i aded it to downloads and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saba kupatadze, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:27 PM.

1. plase help if iou know

hi everybody, I have created new disk, then deleted, but when i check c drive, there was 3 gegebites usen,I remember when i aded it to downloads and tried to delete but file explorel said that this file is still in use.plase help me how to delete that

:)

saba kupatadze, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:27 PM

2. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

I cant recover my contact list,, I have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back,,,, Plase help me ??

Randall Foreman, Oct 17, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  3. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ????

Randall Foreman, Oct 17, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  4. plase help if iou know

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Thema:

plase help if iou know

1. plase help if iou know - Similar Threads - plase help iou

2. plase help if iou know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plase help if iou know: hi everybody, I have created new disk, then deleted, but when i check c drive, there was 3 gegebites usen,I remember when i aded it to downloads and tried to delete but file explorel said that this file is still in use.plase help me how to delete that...
  3. plase help if iou know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    plase help if iou know: hi everybody, I have created new disk, then deleted, but when i check c drive, there was 3 gegebites usen,I remember when i aded it to downloads and tried to delete but file explorel said that this file is still in use.plase help me how to delete that...
  4. Help! Don’t know what to do!

Help! Don’t know what to do!: Please help. I didn’t change my password but can’t log in anymore. Pin isn’t working too! And can’t reset! I guess it’s because I’m sign in with my Microsoft account vs local?...
  5. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  6. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  7. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Help me plase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me plase: Hello i have problem first after i format my pc i update windows 10 when i wanna open steam or blizzard keep geting error 0xc0000142 and my keyboard work in bios but not working in windows 10 yastrday evrething was fine tody i open my pc i had all this problem slow pc...
  9. Help me plase

Help me plase: Hello i have problem first after i format my pc i update windows 10 when i wanna open steam or blizzard keep geting error 0xc0000142 and my keyboard work in bios but not working in windows 10 yastrday evrething was fine tody i open my pc i had all this problem slow pc...
  10. Help me plase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging