Windows 10: Pirated Windows

Discus and support Pirated Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LagaSatriatama, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Pirated Windows

Me and my friend are arguing about the windows that were pirated, he said if the pirated windows are upgraded to the latest version the license will become legal. is it true? he also said that windows don't need a serial number and multiple pc/laptop can use the same windows as long as you log in using Microsoft account, but in my understanding, the serial number itself is the license, and one license for one pc.

:)

LagaSatriatama, Jul 27, 2022
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jul 27, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2022
  4. P Ranga Win User

Pirated Windows

windows 10 pirated copy related

i am using a pirated copy of windows 10 64bit.is it safe to use a pirated copy.i am unable to update my windows using windows media creation tool,..etc tools.

please suggest what to do.

P Ranga, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

Pirated Windows

1. Pirated Windows - Similar Threads - Pirated

2. How can I pay up for windows 7 because I've pirated it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I pay up for windows 7 because I've pirated it.: This action of mine is very shameful and I acknowledge the enormous effort that is done to make these kinds of operating systems and I want to change especially after becoming a religious Muslim and knowing what I've done is haram 'prohibited and you get punched for it in the...
  3. How can I pay up for windows 7 because I've pirated it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I pay up for windows 7 because I've pirated it.: This action of mine is very shameful and I acknowledge the enormous effort that is done to make these kinds of operating systems and I want to change especially after becoming a religious Muslim and knowing what I've done is haram 'prohibited and you get punched for it in the...
  4. Compte pirate et le ou les pirates ont changer l'email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compte pirate et le ou les pirates ont changer l'email: Bonjour on m'a volé mon compte et j'ai essayé plusieurs moyen de le récupérer mais ça n'a abouti à rien car le pirate a changer le mail et quand j'ai essayé plusieurs formulaire de récupération ceux-ci mon dit que mon compte existait pas alors que j'ai entré l'email d'origine...
  5. Compte pirate et le ou les pirates ont changer l'email

Compte pirate et le ou les pirates ont changer l'email: Bonjour on m'a volé mon compte et j'ai essayé plusieurs moyen de le récupérer mais ça n'a abouti à rien car le pirate a changer le mail et quand j'ai essayé plusieurs formulaire de récupération ceux-ci mon dit que mon compte existait pas alors que j'ai entré l'email d'origine...
  6. Compte pirate et le ou les pirates ont changer l'email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Pirate Checker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirate Checker: My pc says im pirating windows, but it’s already activated.Microsoft can even check it. I cannot share images because my iPhone doesn’t send png’s. Is there any way I can get the license key from my Microsoft account?...
  8. Pirate Checker

Pirate Checker: My pc says im pirating windows, but it’s already activated.Microsoft can even check it. I cannot share images because my iPhone doesn’t send png’s. Is there any way I can get the license key from my Microsoft account?...
  9. I illegally got windows 10 activation key 'by googling it up' and pirated windows 7 and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I illegally got windows 10 activation key 'by googling it up' and pirated windows 7 and I...: This action of mine is very shameful and I acknowledge the enormous effort that is done to make these kinds of operating systems and I want to change especially after becoming religious Muslim and knowing what I've done is haram 'prohibited and you get punched for it' .When I...
  10. I illegally got windows 10 activation key 'by googling it up' and pirated windows 7 and I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I illegally got windows 10 activation key 'by googling it up' and pirated windows 7 and I...: This action of mine is very shameful and I acknowledge the enormous effort that is done to make these kinds of operating systems and I want to change especially after becoming religious Muslim and knowing what I've done is haram 'prohibited and you get punched for it' .When I...