Windows 10: PIN can't be verified

Discus and support PIN can't be verified in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Running a AMD Cleanup Utility before loading a new driver. It was attempting to reboot the computer in Safe Mode but log-in screen came up and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GuillotGuillot, Nov 5, 2021.

1. PIN can't be verified

Running a AMD Cleanup Utility before loading a new driver. It was attempting to reboot the computer in Safe Mode but log-in screen came up and requested PIN. I put the PIN in but got the message "Your credentials could not be verified". Upon hitting enter got message PIN isn't available status: 0x0000006d, substatus: 0x0. Also per AMD instructions the internet was turned off by putting the PC into airplane mode. Already tried going to a restore point from 2 days ago with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

GuillotGuillot, Nov 5, 2021

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 5, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

PIN can't be verified

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

PIN can't be verified

1. PIN can't be verified - Similar Threads - PIN can't verified

2. I can't verify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't verify: It says that i need to verify my account for family features at aka.ms/familyverify but even if I do it still says the same and it just doesn't work. How can i get this working?...
  3. I can't verify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't verify: It says that i need to verify my account for family features at aka.ms/familyverify but even if I do it still says the same and it just doesn't work. How can i get this working?...
  4. Can't Verify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Verify: my phone is broken and currently in the store, I cant verify my work account. are there any options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify/4dbf0389-5ae3-4e73-99db-4de407db9046
  5. Can't Verify

Can't Verify: my phone is broken and currently in the store, I cant verify my work account. are there any options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify/4dbf0389-5ae3-4e73-99db-4de407db9046
  6. Pin not verified. Forgot pin does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not verified. Forgot pin does not work.: I think it is a windows issue with my dell laptop. Would not boot up as it would not recognize any hard driveS So did a reset. Now when pc is turned on the pin screen shows up, which is what I have used for years. But will not accept my pin. It states "can not verify". If I...
  7. Pin not verified. Forgot pin does not work.

Pin not verified. Forgot pin does not work.: I think it is a windows issue with my dell laptop. Would not boot up as it would not recognize any hard driveS So did a reset. Now when pc is turned on the pin screen shows up, which is what I have used for years. But will not accept my pin. It states "can not verify". If I...
  8. PIN can't be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN can't be verified: Running a AMD Cleanup Utility before loading a new driver. It was attempting to reboot the computer in Safe Mode but log-in screen came up and requested PIN. I put the PIN in but got the message "Your credentials could not be verified". Upon hitting enter got message PIN...
  9. PIN can't be verified

PIN can't be verified: Running a AMD Cleanup Utility before loading a new driver. It was attempting to reboot the computer in Safe Mode but log-in screen came up and requested PIN. I put the PIN in but got the message "Your credentials could not be verified". Upon hitting enter got message PIN...
  10. Windows 10 Pin will not verify

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pin will not verify: I have had this computer about 16 months and have always used the same pin to signon. This afternoon, the system, an HP Envy, rejects my pin! I tried to change it in System>Settings; however, it keeps telling ,e that "Something went wrong. Please try again later". I am...