Windows 10: Photoshop file save issue

Discus and support Photoshop file save issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/NV7X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jscfrs/photoshop_file_save_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NV7X, Nov 11, 2020.

1. /u/NV7X Win User

Photoshop file save issue

/u/NV7X, Nov 11, 2020

2. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 11, 2020
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 11, 2020
  4. otooleg Win User

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Photoshop file save issue - Similar Threads - Photoshop file save

2. i cant find a saved photoshop I was working on file after photoshop crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant find a saved photoshop I was working on file after photoshop crashed: I was working in photoshop using my tablet when it suddenly crashed. I couldn't find the file afterwards. its not in open recent and its not in the file i saved it in...
  3. i cant find a saved photoshop I was working on file after photoshop crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find a saved photoshop I was working on file after photoshop crashed: I was working in photoshop using my tablet when it suddenly crashed. I couldn't find the file afterwards. its not in open recent and its not in the file i saved it in...
  4. i cant find a saved photoshop I was working on file after photoshop crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photoshop: Files vanishing immediately after being saved in specific folder

Photoshop: Files vanishing immediately after being saved in specific folder: November 15, 2015 forum member GrahamWhite1973 posted the following problem. I experience exactly the same saving psd-files in CS6. The thread was closed without a functioning solution. Nine years later, anyone who has the solution ?I make a .psd file in Photoshop the...
  6. Photoshop: Files vanishing immediately after being saved in specific folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop: Files vanishing immediately after being saved in specific folder: November 15, 2015 forum member GrahamWhite1973 posted the following problem. I experience exactly the same saving psd-files in CS6. The thread was closed without a functioning solution. Nine years later, anyone who has the solution ?I make a .psd file in Photoshop the...
  7. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive: I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them...
  8. Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save As or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: <Moved from Windows 7 forum by VM> Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  9. Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop

Save or Export Fresh Paint file to Photoshop: Hello Is it possible in the near future 2020 to save or export a Fresh Paint file as a Photoshop type: ".PSD" and as an iOs app called Proceate type: ". procreate" ? Thank you SiJaja...
  10. File save as issue

in Windows 10 Support
    File save as issue: When I want to save a document for instance in the Document folder, I get a window showing the files 1st and then the folders non of which are in abc order. I have Word 2013.Help please. 148040