Windows 10: Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

Discus and support Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Windows, I am writing to express my utter frustration with your photos app. For years, I have been suffering from a bug that flips my raw images... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PorkersMR, Apr 11, 2023.

1. PorkersMR Win User

Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

Dear Windows, I am writing to express my utter frustration with your photos app. For years, I have been suffering from a bug that flips my raw images vertical ones whenever I try to view them. This is very annoying and inconvenient, especially when I want to show off my amazing photography skills to my friends and family. They think I don't know how to hold a camera properly, or worse, that I have some weird artistic vision that involves upside-down pictures. I have tried everything to fix this problem: updating the app, reinstalling the app, changing the settings, rotating the images manu

:)

PorkersMR, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Edwin Win User

Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic 268816d1583118601t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-000060.jpg

Edwin, Apr 11, 2023
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Apr 11, 2023
  4. Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

Photo App Crashes

OK, I tried this, and it worked! I used option 2, suboption 3. Photos is now working as it should...(it's still a crappy app, but it's working).

larryvogel, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

1. Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic - Similar Threads - Photos App Does

2. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  3. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  4. Photos app does not work on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not work on Windows 10.: Photos app does not work on Dell PC Windows 10. Even after uninstalling and installing again, and restarting. Photo opens for a few seconds - then goes black and closes, along with the file explorer window. It just started today. Please advise....
  5. Photos app does not work on Windows 10.

Photos app does not work on Windows 10.: Photos app does not work on Dell PC Windows 10. Even after uninstalling and installing again, and restarting. Photo opens for a few seconds - then goes black and closes, along with the file explorer window. It just started today. Please advise....
  6. Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic

Photos App Does Not Work With Photos sic: Dear Windows, I am writing to express my utter frustration with your photos app. For years, I have been suffering from a bug that flips my raw images vertical ones whenever I try to view them. This is very annoying and inconvenient, especially when I want to show off my...
  7. photo app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo app not working: I have my photo app open however it is not showing any of my files or pictures. All is black and even when i relaunch it, it still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-not-working/20d8f6e7-7e2c-4cf0-9be0-ae36cbac5e98
  8. Photos App does not work.

Photos App does not work.: Start Settings Apps MicrosoftPhotos AdvancedOptions Reset Repair Correctedthe problem! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-does-not-work/780c922d-cc18-4f96-a08a-07d8ac7b9b9d
  9. photo app does not work

photo app does not work: I can't download pictures, Photo app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-does-not-work/0163b3ba-b708-4036-908c-8929b9e93397
  10. win 10 photos app does not work

win 10 photos app does not work: the app does not open. I had unistall it using powershell and download again without susscess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-photos-app-does-not-work/7eb05217-426a-46ca-aec3-b7c57b835d9a