Windows 10: Photo app is gone

Discus and support Photo app is gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, every one l have laptop works on windows 10, when l lunched the windows l make all update setting off but the problem is from day to day the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lenoveo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Lenoveo Win User

Photo app is gone

Hi, every one

l have laptop works on windows 10, when l lunched the windows l make all update setting off but the problem is from day to day the windows makes update by it self (Automatic) even l switch off all update setting and there is application that run my photo but after the update done the program gone and l try to go the setting and to default application but unfortunately l cant to find that app because its gone so l want to know how to stop update which is normally started when l do restart or shut off laptop and the update run on the background and how to restore (Photo viewer)? *Huh

:)

Lenoveo, Feb 27, 2017

2. Photo app in Windows 10 - all photos disappeared

Windows 10 photo app suddenly contain no photos, all is gone - what's the reason for this?? Where did all photos go? Can they be restored??? So unreliable, suddenly all photos and videos gone!

Tanya Doyle, Feb 27, 2017
  3. manenbu Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App November 2016 update

So today I was going to use the Photos app to work on some photos took with my camera. I love this app, and I stopped using Google Picasa ever since I found the amazing Windows 10 Photos app.

But something happened! The new update basically destroyed everything that was so good about the original app.

The A/B compare feature? Gone. Contrast? Gone. Highlights and shadows (something that I personally used A LOT)? Gone. Especially that. Highlights and shadows. Instant improvement to any photo. Gone. Why? What did we do to deserve this?

This old app was user friendly, easy, useful (!!!). The new app is even more user friendly, even easier, but completely useless. It's only useful as a cropping app. All of the other features do not even compare to the power you had with the old features in
    the app. Please, please please, don't make me go back to Google Picasa. I want to stay with the Windows Photos app. Give me a reason to.

manenbu, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Photo app is gone

Brink, Feb 27, 2017
  5. Lenoveo Win User
    Thank you, Brink for your answer, but l mean other program called "Photo" this is gone from my laptop.

Picture for "Photo" program :
    Photo app is gone [​IMG]

Lenoveo, Feb 27, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 27, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    @Lenoveo, it's actually named 'Photos' with an 's'. Is it really missing, or is it just the Tile on Start that's gone? Try typing photos in the Cortana/Search box next to Start and see if it finds it. If it does appear in the list you can right-click on it and 'Pin to Start' (or the taskbar). If it doesn't, try Brink's 'App reset' tutorial.

8. Lenoveo Win User

Photo app is gone

Thank you so much, Its work .

Lenoveo, Feb 27, 2017
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Photo app is gone

1. Photo app is gone - Similar Threads - Photo app gone

2. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My photos app is gone: The photos app disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-is-gone/937cbba6-26f3-489a-a768-c49e69115a36
  3. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My photos app is gone: The photos app disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-is-gone/937cbba6-26f3-489a-a768-c49e69115a36
  4. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Photos gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos gone?: I get "Your memories for this day" old photos, but when I "View all memories" I get back "Folder is Empty". Windows 10 Pro, Office 365. Where are all this "old photos" ?Thanks JWM...
  6. Photos gone?

Photos gone?: I get "Your memories for this day" old photos, but when I "View all memories" I get back "Folder is Empty". Windows 10 Pro, Office 365. Where are all this "old photos" ?Thanks JWM...
  7. Photos gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  9. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  10. Documents and photos are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documents and photos are gone: I opened my computer and all my documents and photos are gone. I am not logged in as a temporary account user. I have searched for a Windows.old folder and don't see one. When I open the folders for pictures and documents it days this folder is empty. I have restarted the...