Windows 10: Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

Discus and support Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonasBK, Oct 5, 2023.

1. JonasBK Win User

Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this process doesn't work. I have tried "Find and fix problems with Bluetooth" on the PC a couple of times and it hasn't fixed the problem. I have also tried rebooting both devices, turning Bluetooth off and back on for both devices, and removing the devices add adding them back. I get screens like you see below. Thanks for any info.

:)

JonasBK, Oct 5, 2023
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone 131776d1493043180t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-device.png

tamo, Oct 5, 2023
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone 131234d1492796854t-iphone-won-t-connect-win-10-pro-apple-mtp-usb.png

tamo, Oct 5, 2023
  4. Barman58 Win User

Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Oct 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone - Similar Threads - Phone Link won't

2. Phone link won't set up to Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link won't set up to Iphone: This is what it says when I try to connect it, A COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed by apartment call control. I'm not sure what this means I need help....
  3. Phone link won't set up to Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link won't set up to Iphone: This is what it says when I try to connect it, A COM call to an ASTA was blocked because the call chain originated in or passed through another ASTA. This call pattern is deadlock-prone and disallowed by apartment call control. I'm not sure what this means I need help....
  4. Phone Link- Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  5. Phone Link- Iphone

Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  6. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  7. Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link with iPhone broke and won't pair: An update a few days ago to Phone Link broke. After deleting the pairings on both sides, rebooting, repairing, resetting I still cannot get my phone to pair. It starts the pairing process, i am able to hit 'Pair' on both devices, but then I get the circle of death spinning...
  8. Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?: I am running Windows 11 on my PC. On both my iPhone and my PC the phone link apps show that they could not connect to each other. I have tried restarting my PC and my phone, forgetting my PC on my phone's bluetooth and vice versa. I have turned bluetooth on and off on both...
  9. Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?

Why won't Phone Link work with my iPhone?: I am running Windows 11 on my PC. On both my iPhone and my PC the phone link apps show that they could not connect to each other. I have tried restarting my PC and my phone, forgetting my PC on my phone's bluetooth and vice versa. I have turned bluetooth on and off on both...
  10. Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't pair with my iPhone: I have an iPhone 12 Pro with the newest iOS, and a Windows 11 PC. Bluetooth is turned on for both devices and when I look at my connections each one says it's connected to the other. However, when I try to run Phone Link it says that I have to pair the devices and this...