Windows 10: Phone Link windows 11

Discus and support Phone Link windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All has been well with my windows and outlook up until your last update. Now everything is a mess. My latest issue, starting a week ago, is with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RescueGal, Feb 28, 2024.

1. RescueGal Win User

Phone Link windows 11

All has been well with my windows and outlook up until your last update. Now everything is a mess. My latest issue, starting a week ago, is with windows phone link, it won't connect. I have gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling everything. Please advise.

:)

RescueGal, Feb 28, 2024
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 28, 2024
  3. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link (O/S Windows 11)

I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link.

• Windows 11 is updated
    • Link to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhone
    • PC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versa

I don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settings

Phone Link is listed as a default app under the settings

Phone Link is turned on as a start up, although it is listed as "not measured"

The pairing was successful until last fall and now isn't working.

Jennifer Marants, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Phone Link windows 11

1. Phone Link windows 11 - Similar Threads - Phone Link

2. Microsoft Phone Link not opening on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Link not opening on PC: I set up Microsoft Phone Link but it will not open on my PC. I have a shortcut on my taskbar that has a number within a circle in the bottom right corner of the icon. When I open the app on my PC the splash screen flashes up for a few seconds and shows a "working" spinning...
  3. Microsoft Phone Link not opening on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone Link not opening on PC: I set up Microsoft Phone Link but it will not open on my PC. I have a shortcut on my taskbar that has a number within a circle in the bottom right corner of the icon. When I open the app on my PC the splash screen flashes up for a few seconds and shows a "working" spinning...
  4. Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?: I'm using Windows 10 non-activated on my laptop, with Bluetooth version 5.1. My phone is a Redmi Note 11. Although my phone pairs with my laptop via Bluetooth and the 'Phone Link' app functions well for features like images, messages, and call logs, I encounter an issue with...
  5. Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?

Why doesn't my 'Phone Link' app provide access to all its features?: I'm using Windows 10 non-activated on my laptop, with Bluetooth version 5.1. My phone is a Redmi Note 11. Although my phone pairs with my laptop via Bluetooth and the 'Phone Link' app functions well for features like images, messages, and call logs, I encounter an issue with...
  6. phone link missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link missing: Brand new pc with windows 11 - have installed all updates. Still unable to find Phone Link to connect to an iphone. It works fine on my other pc with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-missing/1768edeb-51a4-4ae4-afef-79e16b65adf9
  7. phone link missing

phone link missing: Brand new pc with windows 11 - have installed all updates. Still unable to find Phone Link to connect to an iphone. It works fine on my other pc with windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-missing/1768edeb-51a4-4ae4-afef-79e16b65adf9
  8. Remove old device from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove old device from phone link: Hi,Previousely I had a Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, and when I use phone link before everything worked great.Now I Changed my smartphone for a Samsung Galaxy A 25. When I do the setup process, I can see a record of my old one.How can I remove my old device?I don't Know how to do...
  9. Remove old device from phone link

Remove old device from phone link: Hi,Previousely I had a Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, and when I use phone link before everything worked great.Now I Changed my smartphone for a Samsung Galaxy A 25. When I do the setup process, I can see a record of my old one.How can I remove my old device?I don't Know how to do...
  10. how to change download destination on phone with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change download destination on phone with phone link: Hello, using a Samsung Galaxy A23 on Android 14. Trying to figure out how to set downloads from PC to android to a specific folder on external SD card on phone so as to not fill up internal memory....