Windows 10: phone link "the new"

Discus and support phone link "the new" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; you changed the phone link app, i was able to connect then 2 or 3 days later i wasnt paying attention to time may have been a couple more but then on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilipWhelan1, Apr 6, 2022.

1. phone link "the new"

you changed the phone link app, i was able to connect then 2 or 3 days later i wasnt paying attention to time may have been a couple more but then on 4/4 i lost connection error msg said it was on your site now i cannt get any response trying to load

:)

PhilipWhelan1, Apr 6, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 6, 2022
  3. Herohtar Win User
    How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Apr 6, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

phone link "the new"

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

phone link "the new"

1. phone link "the new" - Similar Threads - phone link

2. Windows 10 user from years. Suddenly phone link app is downloaded and my iPhone now works...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 user from years. Suddenly phone link app is downloaded and my iPhone now works...: It supports iPhone calling notifications messaging. I thought this was exclusive to windows 11 but they pushed it to windows 10 somehow. submitted by /u/321bluf [link] [comments]...
  3. How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup?: How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-prevent-window-from-offering-to-link-to/f4584ac1-6e94-4d1e-a69d-a5e25b73e1cf
  4. How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup?: How do I prevent Window from offering to link to my phone upon startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-prevent-window-from-offering-to-link-to/f4584ac1-6e94-4d1e-a69d-a5e25b73e1cf
  5. Phone Link App and Tel: Protocol not working on Windows 10, everything else works OK.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App and Tel: Protocol not working on Windows 10, everything else works OK.: I cannot get the tel: protocol to work with the microsoft phone link App.when I issue the command prompt start tel:+0123456789 or any valid number the call log refreshes in the phone link app, but nothing else happens. It looks like the Phone Link App is recieving the...
  6. Phone Link App and Tel: Protocol not working on Windows 10, everything else works OK.

Phone Link App and Tel: Protocol not working on Windows 10, everything else works OK.: I cannot get the tel: protocol to work with the microsoft phone link App.when I issue the command prompt start tel:+0123456789 or any valid number the call log refreshes in the phone link app, but nothing else happens. It looks like the Phone Link App is recieving the...
  7. phone link does not switch microsft profile in windows, tried multipe times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link does not switch microsft profile in windows, tried multipe times: phone link not working, good app but curentlly very bad usage senario1. one account is filled with same devices with difrent names and cannot remove them from link to windows in my s23 ultras linked computers option, did unlink and sign outs multiple times from fone, did go...
  8. phone link does not switch microsft profile in windows, tried multipe times

phone link does not switch microsft profile in windows, tried multipe times: phone link not working, good app but curentlly very bad usage senario1. one account is filled with same devices with difrent names and cannot remove them from link to windows in my s23 ultras linked computers option, did unlink and sign outs multiple times from fone, did go...
  9. Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.: Reviewing other reports of issues with Phone Link, the suggestion to uninstall and reinstall was offered as a solution.Neither device offers an option to uninstall Phone Link.I can force stop on the phone.I can end the task on the PC.There is no option to uninstall the...
  10. Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.: Reviewing other reports of issues with Phone Link, the suggestion to uninstall and reinstall was offered as a solution.Neither device offers an option to uninstall Phone Link.I can force stop on the phone.I can end the task on the PC.There is no option to uninstall the...