Windows 10: Phone Link Problem

Discus and support Phone Link Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Holly Harwood, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Phone Link Problem

I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from happening? Please help? I'm only using the app to check text messages. Thank you.I

:)

Holly Harwood, Oct 9, 2023
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 9, 2023
  3. Can't "Link to Wndows"

Thanks so much. I will certainly follow your tutorial in the future. I think resetting did the trick, and I was also able to set a pin code. Question. I am confused about one ongoing step: "Go to www.aka.ms/addComputer" in your browser." A search for this, and other similar url's suggested in the Phone LInk setup always ends up the same way, with a trip to nowhere.
    Phone Link Problem 386566d1677443402t-cant-link-wndows-aka.png
    Clicking in those types of links end up in a blank tab

kitpzyxmsir, Oct 9, 2023
  4. Aera Rua Win User

Phone Link Problem

Link to Android Phone Problem

Hi,

Linking your device to your PC using any kind of connection should not be an issue. What we are seeing here is how Wi-Fi differ your connection when sending files. To better assist you with your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are you transferring a file from your phone to your PC?
    • When you send something to your phone using Wi-Fi, is there a certain app that you are using?

To make sure that your phone is properly linked to your PC, you may check and follow the steps in this

article
    . There are also similar troubleshooting steps that you can follow in the article if you are getting an error message.

We’ll be looking forward for your responses.

Aera Rua, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

Phone Link Problem

1. Phone Link Problem - Similar Threads - Phone Link Problem

2. Problem with Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Phone Link: I have a pretty new Lenovo laptop that has Windows 11 installed.I also have an older Motorola phone that is running Android 11.When trying to set up Phone Link between the two, I run into a few errors. The phone appears to have synced with the laptop at some point in this...
  3. Problem with Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Phone Link: I have a pretty new Lenovo laptop that has Windows 11 installed.I also have an older Motorola phone that is running Android 11.When trying to set up Phone Link between the two, I run into a few errors. The phone appears to have synced with the laptop at some point in this...
  4. Phone Link Problem

Phone Link Problem: I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from happening? Please help? I'm only using the app to check text messages. Thank you.I...
  5. problems with phone link

problems with phone link: I have a busted camera on my phone and been trying to link it to windows and when i do it the code on windows shows 8 digit/character Numerical and alphabetical example xy8ra993 well when i open the phone link app on android it says 9 all numerical example 123456789 this is a...
  6. problems with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with phone link: I have a busted camera on my phone and been trying to link it to windows and when i do it the code way windows shows 8 digit/character Numerical and alphabetical example xy8ra993 well when i open the phone link app on android it says 9 all numerical example 123456789 this is...
  7. phone link problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link problems: there are apps in your pc preventing you from making calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-problems/563b6b99-fd3c-456c-881b-f6881489de60
  8. phone link problems

phone link problems: there are apps in your pc preventing you from making calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-problems/563b6b99-fd3c-456c-881b-f6881489de60
  9. Phone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Problem: When using phone link with my S22+ I have no app or call audio on the computer dell xps8920. However, I do have audio on the phone. Any suggestions? I have tried some troubleshooting but no luck. Thanks :...
  10. Phone Link Problem

Phone Link Problem: When using phone link with my S22+ I have no app or call audio on the computer dell xps8920. However, I do have audio on the phone. Any suggestions? I have tried some troubleshooting but no luck. Thanks :...