Windows 10: Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

Discus and support Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have connected to Windows 10 Phone Link with my Android Phone BB Key2 Android version 8.1 for a year or more. Had to replace my phone and bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlieRHall, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

I have connected to Windows 10 Phone Link with my Android Phone BB Key2 Android version 8.1 for a year or more. Had to replace my phone and bought the same make/model. Now I cannot get the Phone LInk to connect - it does not advance past the Pair Devices stage. The phone scans the QR code and indicates it is connected, but Windows does not move to the next stage and is not connected. Tried all the troubleshooting suggestions - still does not work.Suggestions? Thanks

:)

CharlieRHall, Mar 5, 2023
  2. ex_reven Win User

Need a new phone...

Gentlemen, I need some assistance in choosing a new phone.

My old phone got damaged, and in the process of looking for a new one I noticed the large amount of ugly and totally retarded cell/mobile phones on the market.

Im trying to keep it cheap, but id like the following features:
    Makes Calls
    Sends Texts
    Ability to store data and play music

LOL when I was looking, the only phone that looked decent in design was the Nokia N80..then I clicked on it to discover its $600 price tag. God cell/mobile phones are a rip off.

I also prefer a phone that flips or slides open, with buttons that ARNT miniscule.
    All suggestions are appreciated. Although im not sure if Im able to get all phones that are available in the US over here, i can certainly try I guess. Feel free to post pics of your own phones also lol..

Evil Regards,
    Ex_ReVeN

ex_reven, Mar 5, 2023
  3. New phone woes

agreed, i dont consider a phone that costs $350 CAN when it was new a "cheap" phone. A cheap phone is the sub $110 pay as you go phones and the like IMO

AlienIsGOD, Mar 5, 2023
  4. rk3066 Win User

Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

1. Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model - Similar Threads - Phone Link connecting

2. Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...: Hi There, I previously connected a handset with the Phone Link. Now that I have changed my handset, I am unable to connect it to windows Phone link. The phone itself says connected but there is no way to find out the way how to change the phone on windows app as it is still...
  3. Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Phone Link to new phone OR Deleting the old phone that was previously connected to...: Hi There, I previously connected a handset with the Phone Link. Now that I have changed my handset, I am unable to connect it to windows Phone link. The phone itself says connected but there is no way to find out the way how to change the phone on windows app as it is still...
  4. Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...: Cannot get the phone to connect in phone link can use messages but not the phone. Have tried 6 times also tryed manual set up with no prevale....
  5. Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...

Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...: Cannot get the phone to connect in phone link can use messages but not the phone. Have tried 6 times also tryed manual set up with no prevale....
  6. Phone link connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link connection: I want to use PhoneLink so I can send texts from my PC. My phone, Samsung A23, has TWO sim cards. So I have a personal phone number and a work phone number which go to the same phone handset. When I successfully set up phone link, the texts are going from the wrong SIM card....
  7. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  8. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  9. Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model: I have connected to Windows 10 Phone Link with my Android Phone BB Key2 Android version 8.1 for a year or more. Had to replace my phone and bought the same make/model. Now I cannot get the Phone LInk to connect - it does not advance past the Pair Devices stage. The phone...
  10. phone link "the new"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link "the new": you changed the phone link app, i was able to connect then 2 or 3 days later i wasnt paying attention to time may have been a couple more but then on 4/4 i lost connection error msg said it was on your site now i cannt get any response trying to load...