Windows 10: phone link not connecting through bluetooth

Discus and support phone link not connecting through bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; phone link not connecting through bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suvam Sarma1, May 13, 2024.

1. phone link not connecting through bluetooth

phone link not connecting through bluetooth

:)

Suvam Sarma1, May 13, 2024
  2. MisterEd Win User

Phone Link vs Samsung Flow vs Samsung Dex?

I found out about the problem when I ran games on the phone using Phone Link. Assuming that the PC is connected to the phone with Phone link On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Not available
    phone link not connecting through bluetooth 400499d1700001094t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio1.jpg
    However, on the PC if you run Bluetooth Audio Receiver and open a connection to the phone then On the phone if you look at the Bluetooth settings you will see that:
    • Calls = Enabled
    • Audio = Enabled
    phone link not connecting through bluetooth 400500d1700001125t-phone-link-vs-samsung-flow-vs-samsung-dex-btaudio2.jpg

MisterEd, May 13, 2024
  3. MisterEd Win User
    tp-link bluetooth allow a device to connect greyed out

Have you tried to connect to a Bluetooth device? Here is an example connecting to Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset
    Start pairing mode on headset by holding down power button until green light flashes rapidly. Note every device is different.

In Bluetooth settings click on Add Bluetooth or other device

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340672d1626400333t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt1.jpg

Click on Bluetooth

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340673d1626400333t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt2.jpg

Wait for headset to appear in list
    When it does click on Bluetooth headset

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340674d1626400333t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt3.jpg

Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset is connected and ready to use

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340675d1626400333t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt4.jpg

It is now in list of Audio devices with status Connected voice. music

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340676d1626400333t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt5.jpg

When Arctis 3 Bluetooth is turned off status is Paired.
    Next time headset is turned on it will automatically connect

phone link not connecting through bluetooth 340677d1626400345t-tp-link-bluetooth-allow-device-connect-greyed-out-bt6.jpg

MisterEd, May 13, 2024
  4. 53b45714n Win User

Phone Link with iPhone, currently no Bluetooth

Hi all,

I was very much looking forward using Phone Link now that I got myself to update to Win 11.

Unfortunately, my PC doesn't support Bluetooth. Hence following questions:

Is there...

1. an update coming where iPhone are able to pair via Wifi?
    2. a possibility to connect the iPhone via USB / Tethering?
    3. a way to solely receive and write messages via Windows on my iPhone, with no Bluetooth connection required?

If all of this is a no, what would be the easiest way to retrofit Bluetooth? Would any 3rd party USB Bluetooth adapter be sufficient? If so, could you suggest/recommend one?

Thank you very much

-Sebastian

53b45714n, May 13, 2024
Thema:

1. phone link not connecting through bluetooth - Similar Threads - phone link connecting

2. How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth: Hi there, im arminPhone Link has a another method so we can Connect it without like:• Connect with USB •With Wi-fiPlease if someone has answers please answer itThank you so much -armin...
  3. How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect iPhone to Phone Link without bluetooth: Hi there, im arminPhone Link has a another method so we can Connect it without like:• Connect with USB •With Wi-fiPlease if someone has answers please answer itThank you so much -armin...
  4. phone link not connecting through bluetooth

phone link not connecting through bluetooth: phone link not connecting through bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-not-connecting-through-bluetooth/b1c85e53-b219-4d10-8334-e237014167d7
  5. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  6. Phone link connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link connection: I want to use PhoneLink so I can send texts from my PC. My phone, Samsung A23, has TWO sim cards. So I have a personal phone number and a work phone number which go to the same phone handset. When I successfully set up phone link, the texts are going from the wrong SIM card....
  7. Phone link connection

Phone link connection: I want to use PhoneLink so I can send texts from my PC. My phone, Samsung A23, has TWO sim cards. So I have a personal phone number and a work phone number which go to the same phone handset. When I successfully set up phone link, the texts are going from the wrong SIM card....
  8. Connect Phone thru third party Bluetooth dongle with Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Phone thru third party Bluetooth dongle with Phone Link: I'm trying to connect my phone to the computer thru a Bluetooth Dongle because the integrated bluetooth on the motherboard is not working correctly it's unable to keep whatever I pair connected despite the device being there without moving almost touching the motherboard....
  9. Connect Phone thru third party Bluetooth dongle with Phone Link

Connect Phone thru third party Bluetooth dongle with Phone Link: I'm trying to connect my phone to the computer thru a Bluetooth Dongle because the integrated bluetooth on the motherboard is not working correctly it's unable to keep whatever I pair connected despite the device being there without moving almost touching the motherboard....
  10. Laptop not connecting to any phone through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not connecting to any phone through Bluetooth.: When I try to connect a phone to my laptop through Bluetooth (tested on a OnePlus 6T and a Galaxy S8) it connects for a few seconds and then disconnects. Both my laptop and my phones have no problem staying connected to other bluetooth devices (including another laptop) so I...