Windows 10: Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

Discus and support Phone Link no longer working with my headset! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For about 3 weeks, I was able to take calls on my pc with my Arctis 7P SteelSeries headset. But earlier today, I no longer got any audio through my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Logan Praay, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

For about 3 weeks, I was able to take calls on my pc with my Arctis 7P SteelSeries headset. But earlier today, I no longer got any audio through my headphones for just the call. He was still able to hear my through my mic. Couldn't find a fix anywhere, does anyone know?

:)

Logan Praay, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Aug 1, 2023
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Phone Link no longer working with my headset! :p

cadaveca, Aug 1, 2023
  4. larrbeau Win User

Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

Phone Link sound to Phone's headset

Hello and thanks for reaching out for support. My name is Larribeau, a regular user like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.

To use your Bluetooth headset for audio output when using Phone Link, you need to change the audio output settings on your computer. Here's how you can do it:

Connect your Bluetooth headset to your computer if you haven't already done so.

Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and select "Open Sound settings".

Under the "Output" section, select your Bluetooth headset as the default audio output device.

Open Phone Link and check if the audio output is now directed to your Bluetooth headset.

If the audio is still being directed to your computer speakers, you may need to change the audio settings in Phone Link. Here's how to do it:

Open Phone Link and click on the settings icon.

Under the "Audio" section, select your Bluetooth headset as the audio output device.

Test the audio output by making a phone call using Phone Link.

If these steps do not work, you may need to check the documentation for your specific phone and Bluetooth headset to see if there are any additional settings that need to be configured

larrbeau, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

1. Phone Link no longer working with my headset! - Similar Threads - Phone Link longer

2. Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works: Why did you have to break it?It was working just fine.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-send-to-pc-no-longer-works/50db03ba-515d-4d3a-8240-1bf6b11dc34b
  3. Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works: Why did you have to break it?It was working just fine.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-send-to-pc-no-longer-works/50db03ba-515d-4d3a-8240-1bf6b11dc34b
  4. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link clipboard no longer there: Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots...
  5. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Phone Link clipboard no longer there: Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots...
  6. My Phone Link is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Phone Link is not working: My phone link stopped connecting to my device. It keeps telling me is their issue not mine. I am not sure what to do. I have disabled and reenabled the app on my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. My Phone Link is not working

My Phone Link is not working: My phone link stopped connecting to my device. It keeps telling me is their issue not mine. I am not sure what to do. I have disabled and reenabled the app on my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  8. Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

Phone Link no longer working with my headset!: For about 3 weeks, I was able to take calls on my pc with my Arctis 7P SteelSeries headset. But earlier today, I no longer got any audio through my headphones for just the call. He was still able to hear my through my mic. Couldn't find a fix anywhere, does anyone know?...
  9. Phone Link sound to Phone's headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound to Phone's headset: Hello.When I connected to Phone Link all sounds go to Computer speakers.I have a Bluetooth headset connected to my cell phone. My cell phone is connected to Phone Link. I want PhoneLink to use my Phone's headset instead of computer mic and speakers. How to do it. So I want to...
  10. Phone Link sound to Phone's headset

Phone Link sound to Phone's headset: Hello.When I connected to Phone Link all sounds go to Computer speakers.I have a Bluetooth headset connected to my cell phone. My cell phone is connected to Phone Link. I want PhoneLink to use my Phone's headset instead of computer mic and speakers. How to do it. So I want to...