Windows 10: Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Discus and support Phone Link clipboard no longer there in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Sang1, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots that I take either on my phone or PC. Can you please fix this and add the feature back? Phone Link is no longer good after this feature has been removed.For reference, my device is one of the newer Google Pixel phones.

:)

Joshua Sang1, Oct 13, 2023

2. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the clipboard which is then automatically pasted into the PC when using Ctrl + V with whichever program is used involving media. The same goes with the PC when taken screenshots where it could be pasted into the phone. Now this no longer works, the screenshot no longer appears whenever using the command Ctrl + V, or by right clicking and paste. This no longer works with text either. I already tried the first step by closing the Phone Link application on both the phone and PC and then reopening it again, it didn't work at all. I restarted both devices and still the clipboard is broken, and lastly I uninstalled the application then reinstalled it again but the clipboard is still broken and screenshots are still not being transferred between both devices. The connection is well working without any defects, both phone and PC are showing the status: connected, and notifications from the phone are popping up on the PC too such as messages. But the clipboard is still broken and there is no other way to fix it as all steps have already been tried. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Joshua Sang, Oct 13, 2023
  3. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

That setting doesn't even exist in my Phone Link app. I also am unable to share the clipboard.

Glenn1963_original, Oct 13, 2023
  4. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

I have the same problem. It appears to be related to the phone app based on the fact that the "copy ready for Windows" or whatever it once said message no longer appears after a clipboard copy in the phone (S22+). I have looked at the stuff above and done the reset. I did not reinstall. This is a system app on the phone and that option is not available.

I-Like-Windows-8, Oct 13, 2023
Thema:

Phone Link clipboard no longer there

1. Phone Link clipboard no longer there - Similar Threads - Phone Link clipboard

2. Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Send to PC no longer works: Why did you have to break it?It was working just fine.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-send-to-pc-no-longer-works/50db03ba-515d-4d3a-8240-1bf6b11dc34b
  3. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  4. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  5. Phone Link clipboard no longer there

Phone Link clipboard no longer there: Hello,Things have gotten worse with Phone Link. Now the Cross-device copy and paste feature is no longer there when I look into the features page. What is going on? Why is Phone Link getting worse by removing features. Now I can't copy and paste text, links, or screenshots...
  6. Phone Link no longer working with my headset!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link no longer working with my headset!: For about 3 weeks, I was able to take calls on my pc with my Arctis 7P SteelSeries headset. But earlier today, I no longer got any audio through my headphones for just the call. He was still able to hear my through my mic. Couldn't find a fix anywhere, does anyone know?...
  7. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Clipboard Not Working: I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the clipboard which is then automatically pasted into the PC when using Ctrl + V with whichever program is used involving media....
  8. Phone Link Clipboard Not Working

Phone Link Clipboard Not Working: I had no issue with taking screenshots on both PC and my phone. Whenever I take a screenshot on my phone, the picture is automatically copied to the clipboard which is then automatically pasted into the PC when using Ctrl + V with whichever program is used involving media....
  9. URL's in Phone Link no longer clickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URL's in Phone Link no longer clickable: Not sure if since the last update but links are no longer clickable. I cant even copy them in the app.Phone Link 1.22022.180.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urls-in-phone-link-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368d
  10. URL's in Phone Link no longer clickable

URL's in Phone Link no longer clickable: Not sure if since the last update but links are no longer clickable. I cant even copy them in the app.Phone Link 1.22022.180.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urls-in-phone-link-no-longer-clickable/620a6130-8e51-4d0c-bdfd-a13d6ba6368d