Windows 10: Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+

Discus and support Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This used to work without issue, but recently it stopped.When my phone connects via phone link, I can text, I can view my screen, I can interact with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephan Mahabir, Sep 19, 2024 at 11:47 AM.

1. Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+

This used to work without issue, but recently it stopped.When my phone connects via phone link, I can text, I can view my screen, I can interact with apps, I can even make phone calls! I have confirmed that the microphone on the laptop is working because I can indeed be heard by the other person. However, I cannot hear them on my PC.I have tried a variety of solutions suggested online and none of them seem to work.- I have paired and unpaired my phone- I have reset phone link- I have completely reset the bluetooth settings on my phone- I have ensured that phone link has permissions to make pho

:)

Stephan Mahabir, Sep 19, 2024 at 11:47 AM
Thema:

Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+

1. Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+ - Similar Threads - Phone Link audio

2. Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio not working on GalaxyBook2 and GalaxyS22+: This used to work without issue, but recently it stopped.When my phone connects via phone link, I can text, I can view my screen, I can interact with apps, I can even make phone calls! I have confirmed that the microphone on the laptop is working because I can indeed be heard...
  3. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  4. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  5. Phone Link Audio Quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  6. Phone Link Audio Quality

Phone Link Audio Quality: Hello, Before I start, I have already tried everything in MS knowledge and forums...Just got a new Dell XPS 8960 w/Windows 11 Home/23H2. All updates Windows and drivers applied. I am trying to setup the Phone Link with my Google Pixel 6a Android Phone running on the Google Fi...
  7. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING: Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes...
  8. PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING

PHONE LINK AUDIO NOT WORKING: Hi. So I am "connected for calls" not calls and audio and every time I make a call thru Phone Link app, i can hear the other person talking but THEY CANT HEAR ME!It doesn't pick up my phone audio UNLESS I use the phone speaker audio. But when I do that, their voice comes...
  9. Phone link audio problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....
  10. Phone link audio problems.

Phone link audio problems.: Hi I am trying to use a couple of mobile apps on my pc using phone link. The only problem is, the audio from these apps comes through my phone and doesn't play on my computer. All software on my computer makes audio but phone link only plays audio on my actual phone....