Windows 10: Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

Discus and support Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reviewing other reports of issues with Phone Link, the suggestion to uninstall and reinstall was offered as a solution.Neither device offers an option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C J F, Sep 8, 2024.

1. C J F Win User

Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

Reviewing other reports of issues with Phone Link, the suggestion to uninstall and reinstall was offered as a solution.Neither device offers an option to uninstall Phone Link.I can force stop on the phone.I can end the task on the PC.There is no option to uninstall the application.My phone AND pc both show a BlueTooth connection is active.My Pixel 6a is dead and the application shows it installed on that device which although correct, absolutely useless information.

:)

C J F, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

1. Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect. - Similar Threads - Phone both show

2. Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone and PC both show Blue Tooth connection. Windows Link will not connect.: Reviewing other reports of issues with Phone Link, the suggestion to uninstall and reinstall was offered as a solution.Neither device offers an option to uninstall Phone Link.I can force stop on the phone.I can end the task on the PC.There is no option to uninstall the...
  3. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  4. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  5. headphone blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  6. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  7. Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth

Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth: My Toshiba tecra laptop has weak speakers so I bought a Bose Micro sound link SoundLink Micro Bluetooth(R) speaker - Bose product support For android there is an app called "Bose Connect". It worked until I did a Windows Reset [It reinstalled but kept files] . Now I connect...
  8. blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones: Hi I'm having issues reconnecting various blue tooth head phones and speakers to my PC Blue tooth. I have an acer Aspire 5 running Windows 10 Home. I have had the PC for about 2 Months. To reconnect any of my audio devices, I firstly have to remove the device via the...
  9. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  10. blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...