Windows 10: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

Discus and support PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I was just opened Chrome after just had started my Laptop and then this BSOD happened. I already checked and found out that there's no problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NguyễnAnh Tuấn3, Sep 22, 2024 at 3:02 AM.

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

Hi. I was just opened Chrome after just had started my Laptop and then this BSOD happened. I already checked and found out that there's no problem with the drivers nor Ram. Please help me find the root of the problem. Here's the dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true Enabl

:)

NguyễnAnh Tuấn3, Sep 22, 2024 at 3:02 AM

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)

Hello. I have been playing some games and my PC would get blue screen after around 5-15 min of gameplay. I have got stop codes such as: memory management and right now PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e) and I get them very often when I play my games. It happens with a few of them. So here is the minidump file. I hope I can get some help on solving this issue

3. BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e), please help me PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e :(

4. Macca's Win User

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

hello, i am getting a bluescreen PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Hi, I'm new to Microsoft Answers.

A quick glance in WinDBG shows that the process that caused the crash is RGBFusion.exe

Taken straight from the dump file:

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
    Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists (ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list, etc).

If I were in your shoes, I would try to uninstall and reinstall RGBFusion firstly and see if the problems continue after a fresh install of the program.

If the problems continue, I'd uninstall RGBFusion altogether.

Hope this helps!

Thema:

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e - Similar Threads - PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e: Hi. I was just opened Chrome after just had started my Laptop and then this BSOD happened. I already checked and found out that there's no problem with the drivers nor Ram. Please help me find the root of the problem. Here's the dump file: ************* Preparing the...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e: Hi. I was just opened Chrome after just had started my Laptop and then this BSOD happened. I already checked and found out that there's no problem with the drivers nor Ram. Please help me find the root of the problem. Here's the dump file: ************* Preparing the...
  4. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e BSOD: Hello there! I have recently today just received a BSOD saying PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e, this has happened only once so far, specifically when I closed the Brave browser, but will update this if any more occur. I have already ran memtest and found no issues with the memory and...
  5. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e BSOD: Hello there! I have recently today just received a BSOD saying PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e, this has happened only once so far, specifically when I closed the Brave browser, but will update this if any more occur. I have already ran memtest and found no issues with the memory and...
  6. Blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: From yesterday till today I have been experiencing crashes in all of my games that I try playing and from what I know it originates from me testing out the new black myth wukong games that lead to me getting 3 blue screens.I used to have even more problems with my pc with...
  7. Blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Blue screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: From yesterday till today I have been experiencing crashes in all of my games that I try playing and from what I know it originates from me testing out the new black myth wukong games that lead to me getting 3 blue screens.I used to have even more problems with my pc with...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e: Hello,My PC has been bluescreening intermittently lately. It first did this about a month or two ago with the PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error, but I figured it was a one off so I didn't worry much about it. However, it crashed again yesterday with a different error can't remember...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

Windows 10 BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e: Hello,My PC has been bluescreening intermittently lately. It first did this about a month or two ago with the PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error, but I figured it was a one off so I didn't worry much about it. However, it crashed again yesterday with a different error can't remember...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD due to PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging