Windows 10: Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1

Discus and support Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone having the same issue?I've recently started getting BSOD's when start my laptop connected to my Anker 575 USB-C Docking station. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Firestormm, Sep 12, 2024.

1. Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1

Anyone having the same issue?I've recently started getting BSOD's when start my laptop connected to my Anker 575 USB-C Docking station. If I disconnect the Anker 575 and restart, the laptop starts up normally. Once to laptop is running I can reconnect the Anker 575 and it works fine.Laptop is an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR_GA503

:)

Firestormm, Sep 12, 2024

2. TRENDnet Introduces Compact USB-C HD Docking Station

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking and surveillance solutions, has announced it will introduce a Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, model TUC-DS1. The compact USB-C docking station supports high-resolution HD video, and extends or mirrors your notebook's display.

TRENDnet's Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube allows you to connect multiple USB devices, and network your laptop all from a single cable. Easily manage multiple workstation devices such as USB storage, keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, and HD monitor. Free up desk space with this compact USB-C docking station to make more room for what's really important to you.

Conveniently connect all your workstation devices to the Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, and then connect your laptop or notebook directly to the docking station. The TUC-DS1 also includes a power delivery port to charge a USB-C notebook from the docking station.

TRENDnet's Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, model TUC-DS1, will be available next week online on the TRENDnet Store, and worldwide via our authorized distribution and retail partners.

Mini USB-C HD Docking Cube, TUC-DS1
    • Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30Hz
    • Gigabit Ethernet port
    • One USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports
    • HDMI audio support
    • Compatible with MHL supported Android devices with a USB-C interface
    • Supports Windows 10 Continuum mode
    • Supports Windows 10 and Mac operating systems
    • Product page: www.trendnet.com/store/products/TUC-DS1
    • MSRP: USD $99.99

Raevenlord, Sep 12, 2024
  3. docking station problems

The docking station and laptop are not the same brand. The docking station is an IOgear Ulta Slim USB-C Docking Station. The PC is a Lenovo Yoga 730. The docking station has pass-through power from the Notebook PC power supply into the docking station,
    to the USB-C cable of the docking station, to the USB-C port of the PC. All docking station ports are functioning, including RJ45, HDMI, and various USB ports for other external devices. The only thing not functioning is power to the PC through the USB-C
    port.

RoyTaylor4, Sep 12, 2024
  4. MigFP Win User

Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1

2 HDMI C docking station not working.

Hello there I have a laptop ASUS VivoBook S15 and I haven't been able to set up double monitors via C hub/ dock. I've tried to find a solution online but nothing seems to be working. Both monitors work when I connect them directly to the laptop. I've also done the following:

• update drivers.
    • check cables and connection.
    • Display settings ( multiple displays, detect other displays etc.)
    laptop: ASUS VivoBook( i7, 12GB RAM, Windows 11)

Dockstation: HUB Docking Station Tipo-C, w/ Duplo HDMI , USB, VGA, RJ45, card reader, Jack 3.5mm and Tipo-C PD

link: https://pcgo.pt/tipo-c/8397-hub-doc...oes,+Jack+3.5mm+e+Tipo-C+PD+–+Goeik&results=1

Is this because of Windows 11?

Thank you in advance for your helpI

MP

MigFP, Sep 12, 2024
Thema:

Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1

1. Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1 - Similar Threads - Persistent BSOD Anker

2. Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent BSOD with Anker 575 USB-C Docking Station 13-in-1: Anyone having the same issue?I've recently started getting BSOD's when start my laptop connected to my Anker 575 USB-C Docking station. If I disconnect the Anker 575 and restart, the laptop starts up normally. Once to laptop is running I can reconnect the Anker 575 and it...
  3. USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11: I just had an update on my Dell Laptop which now crashes Windows to the blue screen whenever I plug in my docking station in even without anything connected to it. The docking station is this one. This is not happening when I connect my Dell Adapter for HDMI and USB to the...
  4. USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11

USB C Docking Station Crashes Windows 11: I just had an update on my Dell Laptop which now crashes Windows to the blue screen whenever I plug in my docking station in even without anything connected to it. The docking station is this one. This is not happening when I connect my Dell Adapter for HDMI and USB to the...
  5. Persistent BSOD with Anker USB C Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD with Anker USB C Hub: Hi,I've recently started getting regular BSOD's when I connect my Anker USB-C hub to my laptop. I mainly utilise the hub for my ethernet connection due to having poor wifi reception in my home office. The device is a Anker 5-in-1 533 slim hub Product link here. The only the...
  6. Persistent BSOD with Anker USB C Hub

Persistent BSOD with Anker USB C Hub: Hi,I've recently started getting regular BSOD's when I connect my Anker USB-C hub to my laptop. I mainly utilise the hub for my ethernet connection due to having poor wifi reception in my home office. The device is a Anker 5-in-1 533 slim hub Product link here. The only the...
  7. Docking Station

in Windows 10 Customization
    Docking Station: I have a Laptop that connects to a docking station via USB. I have 2 monitors and the laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from the docking station, all the open windows goes onto my laptop. When I connect my laptop back to the docking station. The windows stay on my laptop....
  8. USB-C docking station audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C docking station audio issues: Hi all, I'm stumped by this one. So I bought a USB-C docking station and everything works fine except the audio. When I plug my external speakers into the 3.5mm jack, they work fine. BUT, when I plug in an external monitor via HDMI, they no longer work - the audio defaults...
  9. USB on docking station

USB on docking station: I have a Surface 3. The USB ports are not recognised when the Surface is docked and the power supply is turned off, though they work fine when the power supply is on. Can someone tell me how to change this so that they are still recognised when the Surface is docked, but no...
  10. USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN

USB-C Docking station > not work HDMI+LAN: Good morning and happy new year. I have TWO Delock USB Type-C™ 3.1 Docking Station 4K 30 Hz Item no 87298 https://www.delock.de/produkte/G_87298/merkmale.html?setLanguage=en and the HDMI and LAN not work. Also a D-link DUB-M530...