Windows 10: Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

Discus and support Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata in Cortana to solve the problem; Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by peanutlee33, May 3, 2024.

1. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of them all together?It;s beyond annoying to have to r-click every time, just to save/update a file I need including Modified searches. Happens whenever I'm searching or saving an audio file too.

:)

peanutlee33, May 3, 2024
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, May 3, 2024
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Music Metadata grabber

Been working on sorting movies/tv shows/music and looking for something thats free and grabs metadata for my music files. I could do it all manually, but having something that helps would be nice. Anyone got a suggestion?

1Kurgan1, May 3, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2024
Thema:

Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

1. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata - Similar Threads - Permanently remove metadata

2. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata: Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of them all together?It;s beyond annoying to have to r-click every time, just to save/update a file I need including Modified...
  3. Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently remove Windows 10, metadata: Exactly as my question states ... not editing the annoying "#" "contributing artist" etc. fields from Explorer searches, but permanently ridding of them all together?It;s beyond annoying to have to r-click every time, just to save/update a file I need including Modified...
  4. Permanent Removal of Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent Removal of Focus Assist: Fixes are not working I need Focus Assist removed. Focus Assist dose not assist me in any way at all. If anything Focus Assist is a hindrance that gets in my way effecting productivity. I have tried a total of 23 tips and nothing has worked have worked. I do not need anymore...
  5. Remove Edge permanently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Edge permanently: Is there a way to remove MS Edge permanently? I’ve uninstalled it several times but it keeps coming back, now I’ve done a factory reset and it’s still here. Any way I can keep it gone? I want to put Firefox on here and have it be the ONLY browser on here unless I like...
  6. Remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove a user permanently: How do I permanently remove someone from my account to where they couldn't get in at all Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-user-permanently/efb53240-3234-4831-ab3c-34b955dfc5f7"
  7. How to remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a user permanently: I purchased my laptop about 5 years ago. I am the Administrator and only user. About 2 years ago a new user popped up, this is a person I knew but has no reason to be a User of this laptop. I keep removing them as a user but every now and then they pop up again. My main...
  8. Removing metadata from photos

Removing metadata from photos: Before I share photos I would like to remove all metadata attached to them. I follow the instructions on Windows Explorer but when I next check I notice that in properties/details there is still a lot of information like dates and dimensions and owner, etc. Am I doing...
  9. Permanantly removing a device driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanantly removing a device driver in Windows 10: I have a built in card reader in my Median laptop. It always makes the connect sound as detected by my laptop for the first time but then makes the disconnect sound straight away. Annoying and no good when watching catch-up TV. Nor does removing the driver makes no...
  10. Removing Cortana permanently?

Removing Cortana permanently?: Is it true that there is no way to permanently remove Cortana in W10 home so it does not run in the background or report back to MS? I've searched the web, taken possession of the searchui file and disabled it, but task manager shows it restarting and running in the...