Windows 10: Pen input panel not showing on every text input

Discus and support Pen input panel not showing on every text input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pen input panel not showing on every text input. It only shows on UWP apps or windows text prompts, but if I go on applications like edge, or any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabriele Todaro, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Pen input panel not showing on every text input

Pen input panel not showing on every text input. It only shows on UWP apps or windows text prompts, but if I go on applications like edge, or any other .exe that isn't an UWP or made by windows, I can't write with my pen tablet and get it recognized as text input.

:)

Gabriele Todaro, Nov 21, 2023

2. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Nov 21, 2023
  3. Pen Input Panel not working

Hello, recently I bought a HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1 laptop. So far everytime I've tried to use the pen input panel, it doesnt seem to pick up anything. I've used both my stylus and my finger to see if it would work, but neither has worked. The touch screen
    works, its just the pen input panel doesn't pick up anything.

YaLikeJ4zzper, Nov 21, 2023
  4. Pen input panel not showing on every text input

The pen input panel on my HP Note 8 Envy (Windows 10) no longer "launches" correctly.

* Original title: windows 10 pen input panel

The pen input panel on my HP Note 8 Envy (Windows 10) no longer "launches" correctly. It hangs low on the touch screen and the white input line is not centered and not active (no input). I can reboot the tablet, but it is 50/50 whether the pen input panel
    works. There is no problem launching the various keyboards, but I use the tablet with the pen. Any solutions to suggest? Thank you!

waldenpondenvy, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

Pen input panel not showing on every text input

1. Pen input panel not showing on every text input - Similar Threads - Pen input panel

2. Pen input panel not showing on every text input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen input panel not showing on every text input: Pen input panel not showing on every text input. It only shows on UWP apps or windows text prompts, but if I go on applications like edge, or any other .exe that isn't an UWP or made by windows, I can't write with my pen tablet and get it recognized as text input....
  3. Pen input for T14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen input for T14: Hi Forum, Hope all is well. I was recently given a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 by work and only just realised it has a touch screen. I tried to use the pen came with my personal Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet on it and it doesn't work. The T14 runs windows 10 and I have checked the Pen &...
  4. Pen input for T14

Pen input for T14: Hi Forum, Hope all is well. I was recently given a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 by work and only just realised it has a touch screen. I tried to use the pen came with my personal Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet on it and it doesn't work. The T14 runs windows 10 and I have checked the Pen &...
  5. Surface Pen intermittent input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pen intermittent input: I recently bought an Asus Zenbook Flip 15 UX562IA along with a Surface Pen.Connecting worked like a charm. However, the input is highly unreliable and has been from the start.When writing in any app that supports Windows Ink, the connection seems to break off after about...
  6. Math Input Panel

Math Input Panel: Can I Update Math Input Panel?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math-input-panel/17060896-de9b-45b3-a19e-b4a593a64a63
  7. math input panel

math input panel: **** is the math input panel for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math-input-panel/4625513a-dc41-47b2-a61e-7a3581ac7ff0
  8. Text input method

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text input method: I have only just recently received my Microsoft Surface Go asked am slowly relearning how to get around in the Windows/pc os. I haven't used an actual PC in so long! For years I've done anything and everything on my android smart phones which is just crazy. Also I am...
  9. inverted pen Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inverted pen Input: Recently I have changed a screen on my laptop HP ENVY x 360 but met a strange issue because when I am trying to use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted. The first thing I did to fix it was checking all the drivers but it didn’t help. I know this type of the issue is connected...
  10. Pen Input inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen Input inverted: I have an HP ENVY x360, and I recently got it back from a repair shop, had to get a new screen. Now whenever I try and use my Bamboo Ink pen it is inverted. I have checked for new drivers for everything I can think of and it still didn't work. I don't know if it could be the...