Windows 10: PCs syncing

Discus and support PCs syncing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a new pc and gave my old one to my brother after I gave it to him he log into it with his Microsoft account. But every time he downloads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidInoyatov, Oct 20, 2021.

1. PCs syncing

I bought a new pc and gave my old one to my brother after I gave it to him he log into it with his Microsoft account. But every time he downloads something it shows up on my pc. And whenever I download something it shows up on his pc.

:)

DavidInoyatov, Oct 20, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 20, 2021
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Oct 20, 2021
  4. PCs syncing

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

PCs syncing

1. PCs syncing - Similar Threads - PCs syncing

2. 2 personal PCs, activating OneDrive sync with update May 15, 2024 synced both PCs,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 personal PCs, activating OneDrive sync with update May 15, 2024 synced both PCs,...: Here is my very long original title before I saw there was a character limit:I have 2 home PCs, accidentally activated OneDrive Sync with newest Windows 10 update May 15th, 2024, and it synced the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures Folder from BOTH computers to folders in my...
  3. 2 personal PCs, activating OneDrive sync with update May 15, 2024 synced both PCs,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 personal PCs, activating OneDrive sync with update May 15, 2024 synced both PCs,...: Here is my very long original title before I saw there was a character limit:I have 2 home PCs, accidentally activated OneDrive Sync with newest Windows 10 update May 15th, 2024, and it synced the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures Folder from BOTH computers to folders in my...
  4. 2 personal PCs, activating OneDrive sync with update May 15, 2024 synced both PCs,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Syncing two PCs Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing two PCs Windows 11 Home: I would like to sync two Windows PCs such that any files saved on either computer are automatically saved on the other. I have purchased a desktop switch, which I have connected via ethernet to my router, as well as connected both PCs to the switch via ethernet. When I go to...
  6. Syncing two PCs Windows 11 Home

Syncing two PCs Windows 11 Home: I would like to sync two Windows PCs such that any files saved on either computer are automatically saved on the other. I have purchased a desktop switch, which I have connected via ethernet to my router, as well as connected both PCs to the switch via ethernet. When I go to...
  7. Link 2 Win11 PCs and sync lock and power options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link 2 Win11 PCs and sync lock and power options: I have a desktop and a laptop both running windows 11. Laptop has BT and WIFI capability, the desktop has neither. They are both connected to a router via ethernet connection. The concept I have in mind is to use dynamic lock on my laptop but set it up to control both...
  8. Link 2 Win11 PCs and sync lock and power options

Link 2 Win11 PCs and sync lock and power options: I have a desktop and a laptop both running windows 11. Laptop has BT and WIFI capability, the desktop has neither. They are both connected to a router via ethernet connection. The concept I have in mind is to use dynamic lock on my laptop but set it up to control both...
  9. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...
  10. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...