Windows 10: PC's fans going crazy

Discus and support PC's fans going crazy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Advik Panigrahi, Nov 26, 2023.

1. PC's fans going crazy

My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This is the first time im experiencing this issue and this isnt actually effecting the performance of my pc

:)

Advik Panigrahi, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

PC's fans going crazy

1. PC's fans going crazy - Similar Threads - PC's fans going

2. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  3. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  4. Displays cut out and fans go crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displays cut out and fans go crazy.: Thought it was a driver problem at first but ive reinstalled windows and cleaned the inside of my comp some before I remembered system errors flags exhist. Temps are all fine and parts are all around a year old since I built this last year. Hoping somebody can tell me...
  5. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  6. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  7. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  9. pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes and my gpu fans go crazy: I have had this problem for a while now and I seem to have tried to fix it every single way possible wirhout buying a new gpu or cpu. What happens is that my computer would be running fine and not overheating. Then it would crash to a black screen where I would have to...
  10. Crazy fan

Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...