Windows 10: PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

Discus and support PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Dusevic, Sep 30, 2023.

1. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu and cpu everything spinning but idk why doesnt show display and that pls someone help i think i unplugged something idk* Moved from Community Center* OS assumed to be Win 11 previous posts

:)

Martin Dusevic, Sep 30, 2023

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Sep 30, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 30, 2023
  4. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 30, 2023
Thema:

PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

1. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t - Similar Threads - WORKING DISPLAY KEYBOARD

2. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  3. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?: I have a ThinkPad with windows 10 1st display and a Samsung monitor 2nd display, I use them as extended displays and connect them with an HDMI cord. When I plug in the keyboard and Mouse into my laptop’s USB Ports, they work fine on both displays. However, they can control my...
  4. Dual-Display: Why Doesn’t my Keyboard and Mouse Work on my Monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard still doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...
  6. PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t

PC WORKING but DISPLAY and KEYBOARD AND MOUSE DOESN’t: Ok so i opened my pc to check does it have dust and i cleaned it a little bit and when i closed it and started it my display didn’t work and mouse and keyboard didn’t light up RGB Works usually and now my display and nothing works but pc works normally RAM is working and gpu...
  7. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot: After turning on secure boot my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work in windows but in bios. I tried everything in bios with all the usb settings, updating, clearing the cmos, I have a r5 3600 on a rog strix b550-f...
  8. Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot

Keyboard and mouse doesn’t work after secure boot: After turning on secure boot my keyboard and mouse doesn’t work in windows but in bios. I tried everything in bios with all the usb settings, updating, clearing the cmos, I have a r5 3600 on a rog strix b550-f...
  9. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I...
  10. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I try to enter...