Windows 10: PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?

Discus and support PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I completed the pc and went to update bios to match RAM speed to RAM capability I have the Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charlotte-Victoria Fisher, Oct 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM.

1. PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?

I completed the pc and went to update bios to match RAM speed to RAM capability I have the Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz and then plugged in my USB with the Windows 11 media creation installation. Hit save and reboot but it never rebooted - all lights are on the pc using ASUS PRIME B450M-A II motherboard - orange LED on, green SSD LED on, etc. I’ve taken tried to reset the bios, tried CLRTC pin and removed CMOS battery - but no joy :- Please help!FYI - I am very new to pc building and this is my first one so I have limited technical knowledge!

:)

Charlotte-Victoria Fisher, Oct 10, 2024 at 5:17 AM

2. Ddr 4 New Ram

My computer get bsod when i put both new ddr ram HpyerX but when i put the older one in slot 1 and the new one in slot 2 I get no bsod my motherboard is A320 Pro Series, the bsod i get is Memory Management and Unexpected Kernel etc.My new DDR ram are HyperX 2400mhz

RainSchonwpof, Oct 10, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  3. Is 3600mhz memory stable for R7 3700x ?  

You could always try 2 X16GB sticks instead as 1 set is listed on QVL list, people who do not use the QVL list as a reference point normally have load of problems also.

If you look up the ram on some sites they tell you there is a newer version & most of your numbers match.

You could also just match the Cas Latency rating on the QVL list to a set of rams you are using as that is another way of doing it.

I also believe my QVL list is the same as yours yet I am using Patriot Steel Viper 4,000Mhz Cl15 Ram & yet the board only goes up to 3600Mhz !

PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz? 338018d1624208857t-3600mhz-memory-stable-r7-3700x-b450.jpg

4. PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?

photoshop ram

May we know what is your PC system specifications? To know, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
      About, then click it
    • Send us the screenshot

The application should match your operating system type. Are you using a
    32-bit
    Windows 10? The RAM on your computer will only match for 32-bit apps not on the 64-bit ones.

Please confirm.

Thema:

PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?

1. PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz? - Similar Threads - won’t turn updating

2. PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t turn on after updating RAM DDR to match RAM capability 3600Mhz?: I completed the pc and went to update bios to match RAM speed to RAM capability I have the Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz and then plugged in my USB with the Windows 11 media creation installation. Hit save and reboot but it never rebooted - all lights...
  3. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  4. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on: I just upgraded my ram in my laptop. When I tried to start it it beeps and will not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-upgraded-my-ram-tried-to-turn-pc-on-and-it/ee847e21-219f-4044-8da3-05d384cf85c8
  5. I just upgraded my ram. Tried to turn pc on and it beeps and won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Ddr 4 New Ram

Ddr 4 New Ram: My computer get bsod when i put both new ddr ram HpyerX but when i put the older one in slot 1 and the new one in slot 2 I get no bsod my motherboard is A320 Pro Series, the bsod i get is Memory Management and Unexpected Kernel etc.My new DDR ram are HyperX 2400mhz...
  7. Ddr 4 New Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ddr 4 New Ram: My computer get bsod when i put both new ddr ram HpyerX but when i put the older one in slot 1 and the new one in slot 2 I get no bsod my motherboard is A320 Pro Series, the bsod i get is Memory Management and Unexpected Kernel etc.My new DDR ram are HyperX 2400mhz...
  8. Ddr 4 New Ram

9. Help me set my ram to 3600MHz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me set my ram to 3600MHz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Idk_man_wtf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq35be/help_me_set_my_ram_to_3600mhz/
  10. New RAM won’t boot

New RAM won’t boot: I recently upgraded from 1x4gb to 2x4gb (different kits) and when i try to boot i just get a black screen. I have cleared the bios and tried different frequences. I have tried to restore windows through the advanced boot options. With one 4gb stick installed, it will boot...