Windows 10: Pc won’t boot up

Discus and support Pc won’t boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago I was going through my settings on my pc when I accidentally clicked enable on something i wasn’t able to read then my pc turned off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeremy sarno, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Pc won’t boot up

A while ago I was going through my settings on my pc when I accidentally clicked enable on something i wasn’t able to read then my pc turned off and when I tried to turn it back on it was booting up like normal until it froze on the booting wheel screen I have tried many things to fix this but none of them have worked

:)

Jeremy sarno, Nov 24, 2023

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 24, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. scraff Win User

Pc won’t boot up

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Nov 24, 2023
Thema:

Pc won’t boot up

1. Pc won’t boot up - Similar Threads - won’t boot

2. I reset my pc and now it won’t boot up Microsoft or anything it takes me to a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and now it won’t boot up Microsoft or anything it takes me to a blue screen...: I need help booting my pc up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-now-it-wont-boot-up-microsoft-or/978cb742-ddf3-445a-ac43-b6dce7bbbc28
  3. I reset my pc and now it won’t boot up Microsoft or anything it takes me to a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my pc and now it won’t boot up Microsoft or anything it takes me to a blue screen...: I need help booting my pc up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-pc-and-now-it-wont-boot-up-microsoft-or/978cb742-ddf3-445a-ac43-b6dce7bbbc28
  4. I reset my pc and now it won’t boot up Microsoft or anything it takes me to a blue screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The pin won’t work after a clean boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pin won’t work after a clean boot: I followed this guide https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd#bkmk_reset_w11 and forgot to click on hide all Microsoft services. Now it says my pin is unavailable, and when I try to click configure...
  6. The pin won’t work after a clean boot

The pin won’t work after a clean boot: I followed this guide https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd#bkmk_reset_w11 and forgot to click on hide all Microsoft services. Now it says my pin is unavailable, and when I try to click configure...
  7. Computer won’t boot properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t boot properly: I built a new computer on my own for the first time and have had quite a bit of BSOD. I’ve been trying to solve them but I encountered one where I was told to delete an SRU file. After this I restarted my computer. It was restarting for a very long time, probably about 45-60...
  8. Computer won’t boot properly

Computer won’t boot properly: I built a new computer on my own for the first time and have had quite a bit of BSOD. I’ve been trying to solve them but I encountered one where I was told to delete an SRU file. After this I restarted my computer. It was restarting for a very long time, probably about 45-60...
  9. HP Spectre x360 Convertible – Model 13-ae052nr – Won’t Boot – Fault with Windows or BIOS,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Spectre x360 Convertible – Model 13-ae052nr – Won’t Boot – Fault with Windows or BIOS,...: My HP Spectre x360 Convertible won’t boot. I originally had Windows 10 and I believe I have updated to Windows 11. When I turn it on I get the black HP screen with the little circle turning at the bottom – which can go on for hours. This started after I replaced the fans and...
  10. HP Spectre x360 Convertible – Model 13-ae052nr – Won’t Boot – Fault with Windows or BIOS,...

HP Spectre x360 Convertible – Model 13-ae052nr – Won’t Boot – Fault with Windows or BIOS,...: My HP Spectre x360 Convertible won’t boot. I originally had Windows 10 and I believe I have updated to Windows 11. When I turn it on I get the black HP screen with the little circle turning at the bottom – which can go on for hours. This started after I replaced the fans and...