Windows 10: Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

Discus and support Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Honestly this happen randomly after a month of my pc working fine, reddit told me to grab my mini dump and post it here but i cant upload files, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ismael lopez2, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

Honestly this happen randomly after a month of my pc working fine, reddit told me to grab my mini dump and post it here but i cant upload files, any help please

:)

ismael lopez2, Jul 14, 2024
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, Jul 14, 2024
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros 179526d1520224099t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-powershell_window2.jpg

mora67, Jul 14, 2024
  4. Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

1. Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros - Similar Threads - blue screen every

2. Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros: Honestly this happen randomly after a month of my pc working fine, reddit told me to grab my mini dump and post it here but i cant upload files, any help please...
  3. Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc will blue screen every 5 mins with different erros: Honestly this happen randomly after a month of my pc working fine, reddit told me to grab my mini dump and post it here but i cant upload files, any help please...
  4. Random blue screens with different erros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screens with different erros: I get different blue screen errors all the time, I've tried almost everything and I'm beginning to think it's a hardware problem. I'll upload the errors that are in the “mini dunp” folder.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnrYSRb1QQg2LgttGPvpmPaUXADcpDPf/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. Random blue screens with different erros

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screens with different erros: I get different blue screen errors all the time, I've tried almost everything and I'm beginning to think it's a hardware problem. I'll upload the errors that are in the “mini dunp” folder.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnrYSRb1QQg2LgttGPvpmPaUXADcpDPf/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. Random blue screens with different erros

7. Blue screen erros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen erros: Hi I've problems with my pc with random blue screen errors. Sometimes it's one per day, sometimes could be 5-8/day. Errors could be after start PC before login, or after x hours so its rlly random. PC is desktop. Temperature looks good 60-70°C CPU and GPU and ram test was...
  8. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...
  9. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  10. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help: Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm...